Zumiez Jobs – DC Assistant Supervisor Jobs Employment in Corona, California, USA. Zumiez Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Zumiez USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Zumiez Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Zumiez Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Zumiez Careers site. You can make here Zumiez Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Zumiez Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Zumiez Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Zumiez.
Zumiez Jobs – Apply Now for DC Assistant Supervisor Careers Corona, California
Best Jobs in Zumiez:- Zumiez Careers site has published Zumiez Jobs notification for DC Assistant Supervisor Position. Candidates who have Required Qualification or equivalent can apply online through Zumiez Recruitment site. The location of this DC Assistant Supervisor Position is California.
Zumiez Jobs description related to this DC Assistant Supervisor Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Zumiez Jobs Summary According to Zumiez Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Zumiez
Name of Profile :- DC Assistant Supervisor
Job Location :- California
Salary :- $27,805.00 Per Year
Mid- level floor leadership with the ability to foster teamwork through positive interactions. Support distribution center (DC) operations in one or more work areas. High level of proficiency in DC related tasks such as: value added services, split zone operation, picking, packing, shipping, receiving and inventory management.
* Perform value added service (VAS) including but not limited to handling, ticketing, hanging, counting, picking and putting
* Perform carton and pallet tasks including but not limited to lifting, stacking, sorting, label application, opening, erecting, sealing, counting, carrying and moving
* Perform job duties according to standard operating procedures and within standard productivity measurements
* Responsible for proper training of all department specific tasks and accountability to ensure processes are followed
* Responsible for planning and prioritizing work and leading team to accomplish daily goals
* Ability to recognize issues and optimize work flow
* Accountable for team performance and achieving daily KPI standards
* Proper tracking of attendance of team members
* Conduct daily team meetings to ensure clear effective communication
* Accountable for accuracy of information input into inventory control system and measurement tools
* Coach teammates and provide timely feedback
* Other duties as assigned
o An appreciation of Zumiez culture and the ability to integrate well
o Team player, positive attitude, energetic, committed, competitive
o Attention to detail
o Ability to work well in a face-paced, dynamic environment
o Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
o Approachable personality with great customer service skills
o Ability to evaluate associate strengths and opportunities and work with supervisor to provide feedback and support development
o Self motivated
o Proven problem solving skills; process improvement ideas implemented
o Proven entry level leadership attributes to include time management, organization, conflict resolution and coaching
o 4 years DC or similar experience necessary
o High School diploma or equivalent preferred
o Successfully passed any EDC’s or department specific tests to verify department knowledge
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Ability to lift from floor to above the head, 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift
* Ability to use hands to handle or feel product
* Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours
* Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, twist, and reach
* Ability to work in warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
* Ability to work in varied temperatures, both indoors and outdoors