X-FAB Jobs – Implant Process Engineering Technician Jobs Employment in Lubbock, Texas, USA. X-FAB Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current X-FAB USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for X-FAB Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for X-FAB Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at X-FAB Careers site. You can make here X-FAB Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest X-FAB Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at X-FAB Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at X-FAB.
X-FAB Jobs – Apply Now for Implant Process Engineering Technician Careers Lubbock, Texas
Best Jobs in X-FAB :- X-FAB Careers site has published X-FAB Jobs notification for Implant Process Engineering Technician Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through X-FAB Recruitment site. The location of this Implant Process Engineering Technician Position is Texas.
X-FAB Jobs description related to this Implant Process Engineering Technician Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
X-FAB Jobs Summary According to X-FAB Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- X-FAB
Name of Profile :- Implant Process Engineering Technician
Job Location :- Texas
Salary :- $49499.00 per year
Full Job Description
Functions / Duties:
Disposition hold lots within Implant area. Investigate nonconforming issues. Work closely with Process Engineering, Manufacturing, Equipment Engineering, and R&M personnel to quickly resolve problems and minimize potential jeopardy. Work with engineering on equipment and process development and characterization. Write and maintain tool recipes. Collect and analyze measurement data for Process Engineering. Assist in training manufacturing as well as assisting manufacturing needs when required.
- Interface and work with Manufacturing, R&M and Engineering staff on process and production issues.
- Disposition lots from critical and non-critical aborts that are placed on hold.
- Learn to recover lots from implant tools.
- Learn to correct beam tuning faults and resume tool processing.
- Learn area critical process requirements.
- Support Process Engineering by conducting monitor tests on measurement tools, support tools, and implanters.
- Fan-out best practices to foremen, operators, and R&M technicians.
- Assist and train manufacturing as needed.
- Provide process engineering support to review, develop, and update standard work procedures.
- Provide manufacturing support to resolve automation problems.
Current Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Implant area will be beneficial.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Familiarity/understanding of process flow and general understanding of fab equipment/groups.
- Computer skills: ability to learn to use Microsoft office products.
- Two years of college level courses preferred or at least 5 years of fab experience with some troubleshooting and dispositioning experience.
Contact person: Valentina Orta
or online at: hrlbb(at)xfab.com