University Of Oregon Jobs – University Of Oregon Careers Employment in USA. University Of Oregon Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current University Of Oregon USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for University Of Oregon Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for University Of Oregon Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at University Of Oregon Careers site. You can make here University Of Oregon Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest University Of Oregon Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at University Of Oregon Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at University Of Oregon Careers site (www.uoregon.edu).
University Of Oregon Jobs – University Of Oregon Careers Employment in USA (Early Childhood Assistant)
Best Jobs in University Of Oregon:- University Of Oregon Careers site has published University Of Oregon Jobs notification for Early Childhood Assistant Position. Candidates who have Required Qualification can apply online through University Of Oregon Recruitment site. The location of this Early Childhood Assistant Position is Eugene.
University Of Oregon Jobs description related to this Early Childhood Assistant Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
University Of Oregon Jobs Summary According to University Of Oregon Careers Site
|Name of Profile – Early Childhood Assistant
Recruiting Agency or Department – University Of Oregon
Salary – $13.73 – $18.66 an hour Expected
Job Location – Eugene, Oregon
Disclaimer:- Candidates are advised to read all information University Of Oregon’s official website before applying for any post. The information given in this post is taken from online sources. governmentjobswork.com is not responsible for any mistake.
University Of Oregon Careers Full Jobs Description
Work type: Classified Staff
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Categories: Child Development, Education
Department: Early Childhood CARES
Name of Profile: Early Childhood Assistant
Appointment Type and Duration: Regular, Ongoing
Salary: $13.73 to $18.66 per hour; position is eligible for 10% special education differential.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Complete online applications must include a current resume and answers to the following two supplemental questions.
1. Describe your experience and/or training in assisting with planning, preparing, and implementing curriculum for preschool aged children. Indicate the ages of children served and the type of childcare setting.
2. Describe your experience working with children with special needs, including Autism Spectrum Disorder. Please explain how you assisted children to meet individual educational goals. Indicate if this experience was adapting activities, materials and/or equipment or if it was providing one-on-one instruction.
The Early Childhood CARES program is a department within the College of Education. Early Childhood CARES stands for Early Childhood Coordination Agency for Referrals, Evaluations, and Services. Early Childhood CARES provides Early Intervention (EI) and Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) services to infants, toddlers, and preschool children in Lane County with developmental delays and disabilities. Early Childhood CARES is funded by the Oregon Department of Education and is one of nine programs in Oregon delivering EI/ECSE services across the state.
The purpose of this position is to assist Early Childhood CARES Specialists in preparing and using appropriate curriculum to promote growth and learning in all developmental areas for children receiving EI/ECSE services. The Assistant will help implement individualized goals and objectives and facilitate integration into community preschools. The Assistant may observe and record specific behavioral data as well as targeted goals and objectives, and communicate with program staff, consultants, related service providers, and parents.
This position reports to the Early Childhood CARES Program Coordinator.
The Assistant will be working with children birth to school age with disabilities.
Typical work includes frequent lifting of children; sitting on the floor for extended periods of time; bending down to the child’s level often, following safety measures in bending and lifting;
and performing care-giving activities for children if needed (diapering, toileting, feeding, and arrival/departure routines).
Frequent exposure to childhood illnesses.
- Twenty semester hours (thirty quarter hours) of college courses in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or Special Education; OR
- a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential; OR
- one year of full-time experience in a certified day care center or comparable childcare program.
Position is subject to background check, including criminal record check and fingerprinting.
Current enrollment in the Oregon Employment Department Child Care Division Central Background Registry is required for employment.
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of strategies (e.g. activity-based instruction, positive behavior supports, discrete trial) to implement appropriate interventions within classroom activities and daily routines with guidance and direction from a supervisor
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality; comply with HIPAA and FERPA privacy and security rules
- Training or experience working with children with developmental disabilities
FLSA Exempt: No
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a background inquiry.
This is a classified position represented by the SEIU Local 503, Oregon Public Employees Union.
The University of Oregon is proud to offer a robust benefits package to eligible employees, including health insurance, retirement plans and paid time off. For more information about benefits, visit http://hr.uoregon.edu/careers/about-benefits.
The University of Oregon is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution committed to cultural diversity and compliance with the ADA. The University encourages all qualified individuals to apply, and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected status, including veteran and disability status. The University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. To request an accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact us at [email protected] or 541-346-5112.
UO prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression in all programs, activities and employment practices as required by Title IX, other applicable laws, and policies. Retaliation is prohibited by UO policy. Questions may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, Office of Civil Rights Compliance, or to the Office for Civil Rights. Contact information, related policies, and complaint procedures are listed on the statement of non-discrimination.
In compliance with federal law, the University of Oregon prepares an annual report on campus security and fire safety programs and services. The Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report is available online at http://police.uoregon.edu/annual-report.
How to Apply for University Of Oregon Jobs ?
Candidates who want to apply for University Of Oregon Jobs for Early Childhood Assistant Post can fill their application form as per the information given below.
- First of all go to the official website of University Of Oregon.
- Then click on the option of University Of Oregon Careers.
- After then will get University Of Oregon Jobs List 2021.
- You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
- You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.