UCSD Careers – UCSD Jobs Employment in USA. UCSD Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current UCSD USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for UCSD Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for UCSD Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at UCSD Careers site. You can make here UCSD Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest UCSD Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at UCSD Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at UCSD Careers site (www.ucsd.edu).
UCSD Careers – UCSD Jobs Employment in USA (Emergency Trauma Tech)
Best Jobs in UCSD:- UCSD Careers site has published UCSD Jobs notification for Emergency Trauma Tech Position. Candidates who have Required Qualification can apply online through UCSD Recruitment site. The location of this Emergency Trauma Tech Position is San Diego.
UCSD Jobs description related to this Emergency Trauma Tech Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
UCSD Jobs Summary According to UCSD Careers Site
|Name of Profile – Emergency Trauma Tech
Salary – $ 85,608 a year Approx
Recruiting Agency or Department – UC San Diego
Job Location – San Diego, California
Disclaimer:- Candidates are advised to read all information UCSD’s official website before applying for any post. The information given in this post is taken from online sources. governmentjobswork.com is not responsible for any mistake.
UCSD Careers Full Jobs Description
The Trauma Tech works as a team member in assigned area to assist with vital signs, reassessments, stocking supplies and transporting patients under the direct supervision of the RN. Collects patient care data. Collects, labels and transports specimens. Performs secretarial duties as needed. Assists other teams in the ED as needed. Coordinates the schedule for the techs and participates in leadership meetings.
- BART or BLS at time of hire with commitment to get BART within six (6) months of hire date.
- One to two (1 – 2) years of experience in an emergency department, pre-hospital, or critical care setting.
- Demonstrated computer knowledge and skills.
- Previous experience working in an emergency department or trauma setting.
- EMT and/or CNA certification.
- Bilingual in both Spanish and English.
- Must be able to work various hours and locations based on business needs.
- Must be able to work at both UCSD Hillcrest and La Jolla hospitals.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check and pre-employment physical.
How to Apply for UCSD Jobs ?
Candidates who want to apply for UCSD Jobs for Emergency Trauma Tech Post can fill their application form as per the information given below.
- First of all go to the official website of UCSD.
- Then click on the option of UCSD Careers.
- After then will get UCSD Jobs List 2021.
- You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
- You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.