Trinity Health Jobs – Physician: Surgical Oncology Jobs Employment in Boise, Idaho, USA. Trinity Health Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Trinity Health USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Trinity Health Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Trinity Health Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Trinity Health Careers site. You can make here Trinity Health Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Trinity Health Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Trinity Health Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Trinity Health.
Trinity Health Jobs – Apply Now for Physician: Surgical Oncology Careers Boise, Idaho
Best Jobs in Trinity Health:- Trinity Health Careers site has published Trinity Health Jobs notification for Physician: Surgical Oncology Position. Candidates who have Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree can apply online through Trinity Health Recruitment site. The location of this Physician: Surgical Oncology Position is Idaho.
Trinity Health Jobs description related to this Physician: Surgical Oncology Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Trinity Health Jobs Summary According to Trinity Health Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Trinity Health
Name of Profile :- Physician: Surgical Oncology
Job Location :- Idaho
Salary :- $289668.00 Per Year
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree;
- Successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA general surgery residency program;
- Board certification through the American Board of Surgery (ABS) or the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery (AOBS)- or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment;
- Completed fellowship in Complex General Surgical Oncology;
- Board eligible for certification in Complex General Surgical Oncology;
- Obtain Idaho medical licensure and granting of privileges at SARMC and other health system affiliated hospitals as needed;
- Valid controlled substance registration with Board of Pharmacy and DEA;
- Experience on open, minimally invasive and robotic surgical techniques for the treatment of hepatobiliary, pancreatic, esophageal, gastric, adrenal and colorectal cancers. In addition, expertise in the surgical treatment of surgery, liver ultrasound, isolated limb perfusion and infusion for regional melanoma, sarcoma and cytoreductive therapies including hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy is desired.
- Perform basic and complex, advanced general surgical procedures including: laparoscopic and robotic procedures for benign biliary, pancreatic, and foregut disease.
- Collaborative team-building leadership style with the oncology and surgical program to maintain accreditation with the American College of General Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Become part of a physician led 500+ provider multi-specialty group with a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care. This position would work collaboratively in the surgical oncology department with the other cancer surgeons in the practice; including fellowship trained colorectal, breast, and gynecologic and other advanced foregut, minimally invasive surgeons. This exciting practice would offer a mix of approximately 50-75% surgical oncology and 25%-50% complex benign general surgery cases. The emphasis will be on minimally invasive surgery, robotics and advanced therapeutic endoscopy, using a variety of advanced surgical equipment and techniques, including robotics, endoscopic and advanced laparoscopic procedures.
The surgical oncology department is part of the system’s accredited oncology program with relationships with medical and radiation oncology. SARMC, the region’s only Level II Trauma Center, is a 381 bed facility with a state-of-the-art digital environment and pioneering technologies including advanced imaging capabilities and award-winning clinical services.
Support: A network of 70+ Saint Alphonsus Medical Group primary care clinics. Level II Trauma Center; ED; two (2) da Vinci XI robots; Hospitalist, Pediatric Hospitalists, ICU, CVICU, NICU, 24/7 on-site Anesthesia; Pediatric Surgery, Gynecologic Oncology, and an alliance of independent community partners.
Schedule: Traditional workweek, M-F with a minimum of 32 hours of patient contact time – includes clinic, procedures, & consults.
Call: 1:5 practice call – no unattached ER call and no acute care general surgery responsibilities.
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)
Boise, Idaho’s Capital City anchors a vibrant and growing mid-sized metropolitan area of 690,000 people. An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with a flourishing arts and entertainment scene, the region offers a reasonable cost of living, low crime rate, excellent cultural programs, neighborhood parks and nearby forests and rivers. Idaho’s culture of physician independence also makes it one of the best places in America to be a practicing physician. The Boise Metro Area is consistently listed as one of the best places in the country to live, work and play! For more information on Boise, ID please visit cityofboise.org.
Saint Alphonsus Health System is a growing four-hospital, 714-bed, 74 clinic integrated healthcare system serving southwestern Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. Saint Alphonsus Health System is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic not-for-profit health systems in the nation. To learn more about Saint Alphonsus, please visit saintalphonsus.org. The ideal candidate will commit to patient care while demonstrating and modeling our organization’s Mission, Vision and Values.