The Mill Jobs – Systems Administrator (Mid) Jobs Employment in Los Angeles, California, USA. The Mill Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current The Mill USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for The Mill Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for The Mill Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at The Mill Careers site. You can make here The Mill Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest The Mill Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at The Mill Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at The Mill .
The Mill Jobs – Apply Now for Systems Administrator (Mid) Careers Los Angeles, California
Best Jobs in The Mill :- The Mill Careers site has published The Mill Jobs notification for Systems Administrator (Mid) Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through The Mill Recruitment site. The location of this Systems Administrator (Mid) Position is California.
The Mill Jobs description related to this Systems Administrator (Mid) Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
The Mill Jobs Summary According to The Mill Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- The Mill
Name of Profile :- Systems Administrator (Mid)
Job Location :- California
Salary :- $74035.00 per year
Full Job Description
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Head of Systems, the Mid Systems Administrator is responsible for executing and delivering a variety of tasks assigned to him.
- Responsible for the health and operations of local network, storage and systems
- Administer and manage high performance storage platforms and systems
- Administer Windows and Linux based servers
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues through thorough technical understanding of large scale networking and routing
- Communicate with multiple global technology support teams on a daily basis
- Proactively use monitoring tools to forecast technology areas requiring attention on a daily basis
- Identify and remediate storage and network bottlenecks, infrastructure-wide
- Ensure the timely and successful completion of all data backupss
- Proven experience working in an IT position
- Experience working with IT infrastructure in a media or high-performance computing environment is a definitive asset
- Excellent background in both Linux (RHEL/CentOS preferred), Mac and Windows server administration
- In-depth knowledge and experience with networking, switch management and services (DNS, DHCP, NIS, NFS, etc.)
- Knowledge of IP networks, subnets and routing
- Experience in shell scripting
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and VMware
- Degree in a technical discipline is an asset
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we’ll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.