The Davey Tree Expert Company Jobs – Seasonal Turf Technician Jobs Employment in East Corinth, Vermont, USA. The Davey Tree Expert Company Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current The Davey Tree Expert Company USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for The Davey Tree Expert Company Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for The Davey Tree Expert Company Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at The Davey Tree Expert Company Careers site. You can make here The Davey Tree Expert Company Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest The Davey Tree Expert Company Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at The Davey Tree Expert Company Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at The Davey Tree Expert Company .
The Davey Tree Expert Company Jobs – Apply Now for Seasonal Turf Technician Careers East Corinth, Vermont
Best Jobs in The Davey Tree Expert Company :- The Davey Tree Expert Company Careers site has published The Davey Tree Expert Company Jobs notification for Seasonal Turf Technician Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through The Davey Tree Expert Company Recruitment site. The location of this Seasonal Turf Technician Position is Vermont.
The Davey Tree Expert Company Jobs description related to this Seasonal Turf Technician Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
The Davey Tree Expert Company Jobs Summary According to The Davey Tree Expert Company Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- The Davey Tree Expert Company
The Davey Tree Expert Company of Profile :- Seasonal Turf Technician
Job Location :- Vermont
Salary :- $66,354.00 per year
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee-owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Plant Health Care Technician to our passionate team of tree care professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate your career and fertilize your future!
- Properly identify and diagnose insects, weeds, fungus conditions and pest prone areas.
- Communicate with and educate the client regarding the diagnosis and the prescribed pest control and fertilization service with customers.
- Continuously monitor plant heath quality and fertilizing methods after application and communicate progress to customers and supervisors.
- Drive, use, maintain and properly operate equipment (truck and sprayer).
What We’re Looking For:
- Love of the outdoors
- Preferred: Background in Forestry, Horticulture or Landscaping
- Preferred: Turf, Weed, Tree and shrub ID, Pathology and knowledge of turf or tree physiology
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree Qualified Plant Health Care Tech training program upon hire
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree First Aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Valid driver’s license required
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
Chippers Inc., a Davey Company, was founded in 1986 in Woodstock, VT and currently provides tree, land and forest care services in Woodstock, VT, Meredith, NH and Enfield, NH that also include garden maintenance, installation and Interiorscapes and a maple sugaring operation. Chippers is all about your life outside.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com