Sony Music Entertainment Jobs – Senior Director, A&R / Provident Label Group Jobs Employment in Franklin, Tennessee, USA. Sony Music Entertainment Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Sony Music Entertainment USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Sony Music Entertainment Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Sony Music Entertainment Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Sony Music Entertainment Careers site. You can make here Sony Music Entertainment Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Sony Music Entertainment Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Sony Music Entertainment Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Sony Music Entertainment .
Sony Music Entertainment Jobs – Apply Now for Senior Director, A&R / Provident Label Group Careers Franklin, Tennessee
Best Jobs in Sony Music Entertainment :- Sony Music Entertainment Careers site has published Sony Music Entertainment Jobs notification for Senior Director, A&R / Provident Label Group Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through Sony Music Entertainment Recruitment site. The location of this Senior Director, A&R / Provident Label Group Position is Tennessee.
Sony Music Entertainment Jobs description related to this Senior Director, A&R / Provident Label Group Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Sony Music Entertainment Jobs Summary According to Sony Music Entertainment Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Sony Music Entertainment
Name of Profile :- Senior Director, A&R / Provident Label Group
Job Location :- Tennessee
Salary :- $182470.00 per year
Full Job Description
As a Senior Director, A&R, you will play a key role in initiating and implementing A&R strategy to help our artists deliver music to their fans. Your role will discover new artists, identify songs, and oversee development and recording of artists in the faith-based musical genre. Position requires interaction with members of senior management and other high-level internal and external contacts.
What you’ll do:
- Identify potential new talent, concepts and projects through various sources, as well as develop and coordinate signing of new talent to Provident Entertainment
- Act as liaison between assigned artists and label, advising on artists’ sound and brand, and regularly updating and educating label staff on A&R activities
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with artist roster and managers
- Oversee the recording process, providing creative input, direction and logistics from start to finish. This includes helping artists find a producer and recording studio, to scheduling and coordinating recording sessions and production, to proactively seeking songs and songwriters, to advising artists on all aspects of a high-quality recording
- Develop a network of resources including songwriters, producers, managers, booking agents, attorneys, concert promoters, trade and consumer press, and tastemakers
- Represent the label as needed at various industry functions, artist showcases, public performances, conferences, presentations or corporate meetings
Who you are:
- You have at least seven years of experience in CCM/worship and faith based musical genres working with artists in A&R, marketing, music production, publishing, or with a worship ministry.
- You have a prior track record of finding and signing recording artists and/or songs for recorded projects is a strong plus
- Strong desire to support music and platforms of Christian music artists and/or worship brands
- Working knowledge of the digital music space, social media, and CCM/worship consumer, with an understanding of the current tastes and trends of the genre
- Prior experience with the making of recorded music
- A thoughtful, communicative, organized and results-oriented professional with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask, problem solve, prioritize and work independently as part of a team in a fast-paced creative environment
- Have strong relationships with established songwriters, producers, attorneys, managers, and publishers, and ability to create and maintain new relationships
- Available to travel and attend evening and weekend industry wide events to represent Provident Entertainment
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.