SCS Financial Jobs – Associate, Investment Operations Jobs Employment in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. SCS Financial Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current SCS Financial USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for SCS Financial Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for SCS Financial Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at SCS Financial Careers site. You can make here SCS Financial Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest SCS Financial Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at SCS Financial Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at SCS Financial.
SCS Financial Jobs – Apply Now for Associate, Investment Operations Careers Boston, Massachusetts
Best Jobs in SCS Financial :- SCS Financial Careers site has published SCS Financial Jobs notification for Associate, Investment Operations Position. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree can apply online through SCS Financial Recruitment site. The location of this Associate, Investment Operations Position is Massachusetts.
SCS Financial Jobs description related to this Associate, Investment Operations Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
SCS Financial Jobs Summary According to SCS Financial Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- SCS Financial
Name of Profile :- Associate, Investment Operations
Job Location :- Massachusetts
Salary :- $57,674.00 per year
Full Job Description
Founded in 2002, SCS Financial is a well-established and growing asset management firm servicing ultra-high net worth families, family offices and institutional clients. We manage over $30 billion in assets across public, alternative, and private market opportunities globally. The firm’s overall business strengths include our employees and culture, tremendous relationships with our clients, a leadership position in the industry, excellent investment performance for multi-asset class portfolios, and a powerful technology platform. Our business model is client-aligned. Our professionals are world-class. Our team-based approach, both internal and external, produces a work environment and culture that is centered on consistently serving the best interests of our clients. SCS is headquartered in Boston and has offices in New York City, Los Angeles, and Providence. In total, the firm currently employs over 100 professionals across client service, investments, and operations.
As a member of the Investment Analytics team, the Investment Operations Associate will be responsible for supporting the Investment Group in a variety of capacities including investment exposure & data maintenance and monitoring, performance attribution, risk management, analytics, and reporting. This position requires the ideal candidate to be driven, self-motivated, detail-oriented, quantitative, organized, and possess strong curiosity for investment concepts and financial markets.
- Manage the data management functions for public investments including credit, public equity, and hedge funds in partnership with the investment team to track and monitor exposures and risks within and across asset classes relative to guideposts
- Maintain and perform performance attribution and analysis on SCS portfolios and underlying managers
- Develop, produce and complete quality control for various portfolio management and manager due diligence reports including fact sheets, manager one-pagers, peer analysis, and multi-factor analysis
- Support the reporting needs for outsourced CIO mandates
- Support the Investment Group with ad hoc research & analysis
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of new tools and systems
- Monitor the SCS investment program alongside financial markets
- 2+ years’ experience working at an investment or private wealth management firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or other related area
- Prior work experience in data management and performance analytics is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and comfort with data-oriented tasks
- Strong Excel skills including VBA required; SQL and Addepar a plus
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Curiosity and interest in learning about the asset management industry
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment