Randstad Jobs – NVH Engineer Jobs Employment in Findlay, Ohio, USA. Randstad Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Randstad USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Randstad Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Randstad Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Randstad Careers site. You can make here Randstad Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Randstad Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Randstad Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of aOH job profile those given at Randstad.
Randstad Jobs – Apply Now for NVH Engineer Careers Findlay, Ohio
Best Jobs in Randstad:- Randstad Careers site has published Randstad Jobs notification for NVH Engineer Position. Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience can apply online through Randstad Recruitment site. The location of this NVH Engineer Position is Findlay.
Randstad Jobs description related to this NVH Engineer Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Randstad Jobs Summary According to Randstad Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Randstad
Name of Profile :- NVH Engineer
Job Location :- Ohio
Salary :- $130,000.00 – 180,000.00 Per Year
Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire R&D Engineering Director. This position could be a remote position. The R&D Engineering Director will be responsible for leading a growing team in numerical simulation and experimental methods to advance customer’s predictive technology needs.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $130K to $180K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits!
location: Findlay, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 – 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborates closely with Research, Development, Applications, and Product Management teams to understand and align new technology innovation
- Drive product development cycle time reduction through numerical and physical predictions
- Drive the department’s simulation technologies and applications by delivering robust and efficient prediction tools and the associated trainings to the regional technical groups
- Drive acceptance of new predictive and design methods by customer groups through compelling evidence
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Research & Development
- Stimulation Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.