Preventice Solutions Jobs – Experienced Telemetry Technician Jobs Employment in San Francisco, California, USA. Preventice Solutions Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Preventice Solutions USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Preventice Solutions Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Preventice Solutions Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Preventice Solutions Careers site. You can make here Preventice Solutions Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Preventice Solutions Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Preventice Solutions Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Preventice Solutions.
Preventice Solutions Jobs – Apply Now for Experienced Telemetry Technician Careers San Francisco, California
Best Jobs in Preventice Solutions:- Preventice Solutions Careers site has published Preventice Solutions Jobs notification for Experienced Telemetry Technician Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through Preventice Solutions Recruitment site. The location of this Experienced Telemetry Technician Position is California.
Preventice Solutions Jobs description related to this Experienced Telemetry Technician Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Preventice Solutions Jobs Summary According to Preventice Solutions Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Preventice Solutions
NPreventice Solutionse of Profile :- Experienced Telemetry Technician
Job Location :- California
Salary :- $15.30 – $20.00 per hour
Full Job Description
The Telemetry Technician is responsible for the interpretation and reporting of EKG data received for patients wearing Company monitoring devices to assist physicians in diagnosing the patient. This position is fast-paced and requires strong attention to detail. The work environment is an office setting where you will be required to sit in front of a computer for long periods.
Who You Are:
• Skilled in rhythm analysis and interpretation
• Previous experience with Cardiac Event Monitoring/Holter monitoring a plus
• CCT or CRAT certified preferred
• 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service preferred
• Understands basic cardiac anatomy
• Skilled in MS Office
• Positive attitude
• Team player
Who We Are:
Preventice Solutions is an innovative healthcare company. We focus on mobile health solutions and remote monitoring services that connect physicians and patients threatened by cardiac arrhythmias. We look for committed, talented, and bold individuals who thrive in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
Telemetry Technician Responsibilities Include:
• Process, analyze, interpret, and edit EKG data
• Recognize abnormal cardiac rhythms/symptoms, and communicate information to the appropriate team member
• Collect recordings and patient symptoms as needed
• Obtain patient transmissions and related symptoms
• Fax serious and critical reports to practices and hospitals as requested
• Ensure customer enrollment is entered into the Electronic Medical System correctly
• Accurately document actions taken within patient records
• Facilitate orders for monitors and supplies
• Address questions and educate patients, practices, and sales staff
• Retain information that is job-specific such as safety regulations and current policies and procedures
Telemetry Technician Schedules – Hiring Multiple Vacancies Across All Shifts:
• 6:00 am – 4:30 pm, four days a week; rotating weekends
• 2:00 pm – 12:30 am, four days a week; rotating weekends
• 10:00 pm – 8:30 am, four days a week; rotating weekends
Training is 8 weeks long, during the day on weekdays.
Our Benefits Include:
• Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan
• Life and Accident Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
• 401 (k) with Company Match
• PTO, Sick Leave and Holidays