Oldcastle APG Jobs – Customer Service Representative Jobs Employment in Clarksville, Tennessee, USA. Oldcastle APG Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Oldcastle APG USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Oldcastle APG Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Oldcastle APG Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Oldcastle APG Careers site. You can make here Oldcastle APG Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Oldcastle APG Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Oldcastle APG Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Oldcastle APG .
Oldcastle APG Jobs – Apply Now for Customer Service Representative Careers Clarksville, Tennessee
Best Jobs in Oldcastle APG :- Oldcastle APG Careers site has published Oldcastle APG Jobs notification for Customer Service Representative Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through Oldcastle APG Recruitment site. The location of this Customer Service Representative Position is Tennessee.
Oldcastle APG Jobs description related to this Customer Service Representative Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Oldcastle APG Jobs Summary According to Oldcastle APG Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Oldcastle APG
Oldcastle APG of Profile :- Customer Service Representative
Job Location :- Tennessee
Salary :- $29778.00 per year
This position is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing support, guidance, proper follow-up and resolution of client inquiries or issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customer with product questions, ordering, order tracking, complaints and problems
- Enter orders into system for billing and delivery
- Prepare quotes and coordinate mailings of literature and samples
- Coordinate delivery schedules with dispatch
- Build displays and keep merchandise stocked on shelves
- Retrieve needed information for credit department
- Issue credits or debits accurately when applicable
- Set up new customers for sales force
- Answer incoming calls
- Take sales orders from sales representatives and customers by phone and radio
- Assist walk-in counter customers
- Receive cash payments and run credit card and check approvals
- Categorize, file, and maintain ship ticket copies for audit purposes and file all customer records
- Print and distribute e-mailed customer purchase orders
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Requirements / Education / Experience
- At least a High school diploma /equivalent or comparable in related experience
- Detail oriented
- Good with basic math
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with multi-line phone system
- Pleasant phone personality
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and fingers to use a computer and keyboard
- Bending and some lifting
- Extensive writing
- Extensive phone and radio use
- Tasks can be very repetitive.
- Slight lifting of ship tickets and overnight packages
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.