Northern Gas and Power Jobs – Sales Consultant Jobs Employment in Dallas, TX USA. Northern Gas and Power Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Northern Gas and Power USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Northern Gas and Power Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Northern Gas and Power Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Northern Gas and Power Careers site. You can make here Northern Gas and Power Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Northern Gas and Power Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Northern Gas and Power Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Northern Gas and Power.
Northern Gas and Power Jobs – Apply Now for Sales Consultant Careers Dallas, TX
Best Jobs in Northern Gas and Power:- Northern Gas and Power Careers site has published Northern Gas and Power Jobs notification for Sales Consultant Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through Northern Gas and Power Recruitment site. The location of this Sales Consultant Position is Texas.
Northern Gas and Power Jobs description related to this Sales Consultant Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Northern Gas and Power Jobs Summary According to Northern Gas and Power Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Northern Gas and Power
Name of Profile :- Sales Consultant
Job Location :- Texas
Salary :- $40,000.00 Per Year
Be part of something amazing! Come and join the NGP Family!
NGP is the fastest growing company in the North East growing from £10mill to over £50mill turnover in the last 4 years with offices in Gateshead, Leeds, Paris, Dallas and Malta. It’s a dynamic, fast- moving family business that embodies the cliché work hard play hard.
- SALARY: $40,000
- HOURS: 9-5 Monday to Friday
- LOCATION: Dallas, Texas
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The purpose of this role is to complete outbound B2B cold-calling to build and maintain relationships with potential customers across the USA with an aim to assist them with their energy management needs, offering bespoke solutions to save customers money, time and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Lead Generators will focus on the front end of the role bringing in the Bills and LOA’s working with a closer.
- Energy Consultants will focus on the full 360 Sales Cycle
- Closers will monitor and manage lead gens and be solely responsible for closing deals.
- Identify sales opportunities through thorough questioning
- Eliminate objections using up to date market/product information
- Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and reduce their carbon emissions
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with current and future customers
- Manage your existing customer accounts and renewals
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets and KPIs
- Always adhere to the sales compliance rules – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- To accurately complete all customer details and sales information to the required standard on the organisations CRM system
- Working closely with a Team Manager to maximise all opportunities
- Attend on-going training and coaching sessions
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the sales journey
- Ensure compliance with all company operating policies and procedures
- Worked in an Energy Consultant or Business Development Position previously.
- Proven Track record within outbound sales
- Always a top performer
- Worked against daily/weekly/monthly KPI’s and targets
- Computer literate
- Thorough understanding of the sales process
- Can develop and maintain knowledge of the business market.
- Skilled in managing your own workload
- Can develop urgency in calls
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years B2B Sales experience
- 1 years Sales Experience
- Energy Experience is preferred
- Worked within a team
- Experience in delivering well above target
- Worked in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
We are global energy services provider. We have built one of the largest, dependable networks in the Utility sector. We provide expert and disciplined advice in procurement, energy services, and technology. We provide energy services to tens of thousands of clients globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to make real positive changes.