North Carolina Police Department Jobs – Police Officer Jobs Employment in USA. North Carolina Police Department Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current North Carolina Police Department USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for North Carolina Police Department Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for North Carolina Police Department Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at North Carolina Police Department Careers site. You can make here North Carolina Police Department Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest North Carolina Police Department Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at North Carolina Police Department Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at North Carolina Police Department.
North Carolina Police Department Jobs – Apply Now for Police Officer Careers North Carolina
Jobs in North Carolina Police Department:- North Carolina Police Department Careers site has published North Carolina Police Department Jobs notification for Police Officer Position. Candidates who have required can apply for North Carolina Police Department Recruitment site. The location of this Police Officer Position is North Carolina.
North Carolina Police Department Jobs description related to this Police Officer Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Physical Requirements, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
North Carolina Police Department Jobs Summary According to North Carolina Police Department Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- North Carolina Police Department
Name of Profile :- Police Officer
Job Location :- Pinehurst, NC
Salary :- $38,783 – 58,175 a year
An employee in this class performs a full range of general law enforcement duties in the patrol division. Work includes patrolling the Village during a shift in a police car, on foot, by bicycle, or other appropriate means preventing, detecting and investigating disturbances and crime; investigating traffic accidents, helping victims, and performing traffic control work; apprehending suspects; testifying in court; and executing related assignments. Employees must exercise judgment, initiative and calm control when performing duties, but more difficult problems are normally carried out under the direction of or in conjunction with the Police Sergeant. Work involves frequent public contact which requires tact, firmness, and decisiveness. Work is performed in accordance with departmental policy and state and federal law, supplemented with specific directions from superior officers. Employees are subject to the usual hazards of law enforcement work. The employees are also subject to Level III OSHA Standards on blood borne pathogens. Work is performed under regular supervision, and is evaluated through observation, review of reports, and discussion concerning how particular incidents or activities were handled.
- Patrols streets in a police car, on foot, by bicycle or other appropriate means; checks doors and windows; examines premises of unoccupied residences or buildings; detects unusual conditions, may maintain surveillance and observation for stolen cars, missing persons, or suspects; reports dangerous or defective streets, sidewalks, traffic lights, or other hazardous conditions.
- Responds to calls for assistance, complaints, suspicious activity, domestic disputes, loud and disruptive behavior, and other needs; completes calls by determining true nature of the situation and taking whatever legal or persuasive action is warranted.
- Investigates traffic accidents; issues traffic citations; directs traffic and participates in other emergency operation activities.
- Performs investigations of accidents and possible crimes through observation, questioning witnesses, and gathering physical evidence; performs investigative tasks assigned by the Police Sergeant or other senior officer; arrests and processes criminal suspects.
- Advises the public on laws and local ordinances; testifies in court; executes search warrants; serves papers as needed.
- Regulates and directs vehicular traffic at busy times or when traffic signal malfunctions or accidents require; maintains order at public gatherings.
- Performs funeral and bank escorts.
- Operates a two-way radio to receive instructions and information from or to report information to police headquarters; operates mobile data terminal with a variety of software.
- Prepares detailed records and reports of activities.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Considerable knowledge of state and federal laws, local ordinances and policies of the police department, especially relating to arrest, search and seizure, and traffic control.
- Knowledge of the application of information technology to the work.
- Working knowledge of law enforcement principles, practices, methods and equipment.
- Some knowledge of scientific crime detection and identification methods.
- Skill in the use of firearms and other police equipment and in the application of self-defense tactics.
- Skill in collaborative conflict resolution.
- Ability to communicate clearly over radio and other technology.
- Ability to operate a computer terminal.
- Ability to act with sound judgment in routine and emergency situations.
- Ability to present effective court testimony.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise activity reports.
- Ability to build and maintain cooperative and effective relations with the citizens, coworkers, other law enforcement agencies, and Village officials.
SAFETYThis position requires enforcing and following all Village of Pinehurst and OSHA safety regulations.
Graduation from high school and some law enforcement training; experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Possession of a valid NC driver’s license. Certification by the North Carolina Criminal Justice Training and Standards Council as a law enforcement officer. Ability to obtain other required certifications.