NASA Jobs – Deputy Chief Financial Officer Jobs Employment in Greenbelt, MD USA. NASA Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current NASA USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for NASA Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for NASA Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at NASA Careers site. You can make here NASA Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest NASA Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at NASA Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at NASA.
NASA Jobs – Apply Now for Deputy Chief Financial Officer Careers Greenbelt, MD
Best Jobs in NASA:- NASA Careers site has published NASA Jobs notification for Deputy Chief Financial Officer Position. Candidates who have required qualification or equivalent work experience can apply online through NASA Recruitment site. The location of this Deputy Chief Financial Officer Position is Maryland.
NASA Jobs description related to this Deputy Chief Financial Officer Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
NASA Jobs Summary According to NASA Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- NASA
Name of Profile :- Deputy Chief Financial Officer
Job Location :- Maryland
Salary :- $91,043.00 Per Year
The Deputy Chief Financial Officer (CFO) reports to the Center CFO and is responsible for managing financial data across all entities out of Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) including at the Center on-site and 5 other remote locations. The office also carries out accounting functions and reimbursable agreements for the Center and 2 other remote work sites. The Deputy CFO co-leads with a combination of planning, analysis, accounting, and control of Center resources and enterprise-wide duties.
The Deputy Chief Financial Officer:
– Directs the development, implementation, and administration of integrated Agency and Center-wide financial management systems, including all aspects of planning, programming, budgeting processes, and guidelines for distribution of Center resources.
– Supports the CFO, by assuring reliability, accuracy, and completeness of GSFC and assigned Agency resources and financial management activities; assists the CFO in implementing all aspects of the CFO Act and other financial management regulations that apply to GSFC and Agency functions assigned to GSFC.
– Coordinates and correlates formulation of the GSFC annual budget and ensures the Center has adequate financial resources for accomplishment of assigned programs and activities on schedule.
– Leads and directs Center and Agency financial management activities, including design, establishment, and maintenance of an integrated financial management system; including budget execution and control, accounting, auditing analysis, and managerial financial reporting.
– Plans, directs, implements, and evaluates Center and Agency financial management policies and procedures, management controls, performance requirements and metrics, and Center financial accounting and reporting.
– Coordinates with appropriate management officials both inside and outside the Center and Agency to determine and recommend actions to be taken for the benefit of the Agency.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.