NANA Jobs – Administrative Assistant Jobs Employment in Arlington, Virginia, USA. NANA Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current NANA USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for NANA Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for NANA Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at NANA Careers site. You can make here NANA Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest NANA Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at NANA Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at NANA.
NANA Jobs – Apply Now for Administrative Assistant Careers Arlington, Virginia
Best Jobs in NANA :- NANA Careers site has published NANA Jobs notification for Administrative Assistant Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through NANA Recruitment site. The location of this Administrative Assistant Position is Virginia
NANA Jobs description related to this Administrative Assistant Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
NANA Jobs Summary According to NANA Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- NANA
Name of Profile :- Administrative Assistant
Job Location :- Virginia
Salary :- $16.50 per hour
Full Job Description
NANA Jobs – Apply Now for Tailings Engineer, Tailings and Water Careers Red Dog, Alaska
Best Jobs in NANA:- NANA Careers site has published NANA Jobs notification for Tailings Engineer, Tailings and Water Position. Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree can apply online through NANA Recruitment site. The location of this Tailings Engineer, Tailings and Water Position is Alaska.
NANA Jobs description related to this Tailings Engineer, Tailings and Water Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
NANA Jobs Summary According to NANA Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- NANA
Name of Profile :- Tailings Engineer, Tailings and Water
Job Location :- Alaska
Salary :- $95390.00 per year
Full Job Description
Red Dog, AK, US
Closing Date: November 3, 2021
Teck Alaska Incorporated, Red Dog Operations, one of the world’s largest producers of zinc concentrate, is recruiting for a Tailings Engineer, Tailings & Water. Due to anticipated needs, we are currently recruiting for a career oriented individual to fill this role.
Will be on an even Rotation schedule.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer, Tailings & Water.
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
- Complete assigned work in a professional manner, including necessary measurements, modeling, calculations, analyses, interpretations, reporting and recommendations
- Communicate effectively with project, operating, analytical and maintenance groups to ensure optimum utilization of resources and onsite staff
- Development on long- and short-term tailings deposition plans in alignment with Life-of-Mine Plans, Dam Safety, and governance objectives
- Co-ordination of Bathymetric surveys, beach surveillance surveys, dust management activities, and tailings deposition field activities
- Review and monitor all operations and field activities related to tailings deposition management, monitoring, and surveillance. Prepare reports as required
- Provide ongoing engineering technical support to operating, technical, and maintenance groups for optimization of tailings and water management processes. Provide technical expertise to tailings impoundment operations and develop engineering solutions to problems
- Develop and assist long- and short-term planning, management, and executing field activities completed by internal and/or external resources
- Develop subordinate professionals and technicians by participating in their selection, training, evaluating their performance, and by following, enforcing and administering company policies in a fair and equitable manner
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute long- and short-term projects and studies to improve tailings deposition management and operations
- Manage Operational and Project scopes and budgets. Define scopes, milestones, budgets and success criteria in coordination with senior management and identified stakeholders. Track contracts, scopes of work, purchase orders, budget, contract commitments, and schedules and communicate progress to management
- Analyze, identify, and resolve technical issues associated with the tailings deposition system or operational practices and ensures adherence to relevant guidelines, policies, and regulations
- Manage consultants or contractors including scopes of work, proposals, budgets, contracts, and contractor/consultant supervision
- Manage changes in project scope and schedule by identify potential conflicts and devise contingency and risk mitigation plans
- Analyze, identify, and resolve operational and installation issues on projects and ensure efficient interpretation of all design drawings and adherence to all Quality Control / Quality Assurance procedures for projects
- Ensure that projects associated with the Tailings Management Facility are completed according to approved plans, specifications and relevant codes/permits
- Develop an understanding for onsite coordination with various stakeholders and effectively communicate with those stakeholders throughout the project planning and execution
- Perform administrative duties including taking notes during meetings, preparing correspondence, and managing files for project execution and tailings management
- Proactively look for opportunities to advance innovation and technology projects
- Other responsibilities as required or as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (civil, geotechnical, geological, environmental, mining, mineral processing or related) with a minimum of five (5) years of experience
- Previous experience in mining, mineral processing, geotechnical, or tailings operations is strongly preferred. Experience with the design, analysis and engineering of dams, pumping systems, tailings distribution systems, or related structures/systems
- Experience managing multiple resources including internal stakeholders, external contractors, and consultants, schedules, resources, and budgets
- Proficient in MS Office suite and AutoCAD Civil3D is required
- Experience using Muk3D, GoldSim, AutoCAD Civil 3D, ArcGIS, Minesite and similar programs is preferred
- Knowledge of and/or experience with of surveying and geomatics would be considered an asset
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with minimal guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to compile and analyze technical data
- Capable of working with all levels of the organization and in a team environment
Red Dog is a drug/alcohol free work place and provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program. Employment is conditional upon passing a background check, physical examination and drug/alcohol tests. Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, life, AD&D and long term disability insurance, paid sick leave, vacation days and 401k. Red Dog currently offers a 2×2 (two weeks on & two week off) an even schedule to provide a better work-life balance to our employees.
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Qualified applicants interested in joining a dynamic team are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter electronically.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Teck respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc, as well as investments in energy assets. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the Virginia Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck’s approach to business. Teck is building partnerships and capacity to confront sustainability challenges within the regions in which it operates and at the global level. In 2019, Teck was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the tenth straight year, indicating that Teck’s sustainability practices rank in the top 10 per cent of the world’s 2,500 largest public companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index.
Learn more about Teck at www.teck.com or follow @TeckResources
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Segment: Medical, Social Media, Architecture, Sustainability, Healthcare, Marketing, Mining, Engineering, Energy