Lansing Building Products Jobs – CDL A or B Local Straight Truck Driver Jobs Employment in Williston, Vermont, USA. Lansing Building Products Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Lansing Building Products USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Lansing Building Products Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Lansing Building Products Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Lansing Building Products Careers site. You can make here Lansing Building Products Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Lansing Building Products Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Lansing Building Products Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Lansing Building Products .
Lansing Building Products Jobs – Apply Now for CDL A or B Local Straight Truck Driver Careers Williston, Vermont
Best Jobs in Lansing Building Products :- Lansing Building Products Careers site has published Lansing Building Products Jobs notification for CDL A or B Local Straight Truck Driver Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through Lansing Building Products Recruitment site. The location of this CDL A or B Local Straight Truck Driver Position is Vermont.
Lansing Building Products Jobs description related to this CDL A or B Local Straight Truck Driver Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Lansing Building Products Jobs Summary According to Lansing Building Products Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Lansing Building Products
Lansing Building Products of Profile :- CDL A or B Local Straight Truck Driver
Job Location :- Vermont
Salary :- $23-26.00 per hour
Lansing Building Products has supplied professional contractors with high-quality building products since its founding in 1955. Led by third generation President & CEO Hunter Lansing, we remain true to the family values and mission of Respect, Service and Excellence in everything we do. With the 2020 acquisition of Harvey Building Products’ distribution business, the company brings under one roof 1,600 associates, serving customers in 113 branches across 35 states. As we look to the future, Lansing is focused on taking the industry by storm through a best-in-class experience for our associates and our customers.
This job requires a driver that is willing and able to lift boxes weighing as much as 80+ pounds and splits time between making deliveries (loading and unloading) and working in the warehouse.
- with 40 hours guaranteed
- Overtime eligible position (overtime is not guaranteed)
- Paid via direct deposit bi-weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage start the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Company paid life insurance and disability
- Industry leading 401k available the first of the month after 90 days of employment
- 8 paid holidays
- 6 days paid sick time
- 12 (accrued) paid vacation days
- Health and Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement program
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home every night!
- Monday through Friday schedule. Generally no weekend work
- Shifts typically start between 7:00 AM (sometimes earlier) and ends at approximately 5:00 PM
- Level of Touch: Load and unload
- Late model trucks with back up cameras
- Fleet is manual
- Lives the mission statement
- Acts as a front-line Lansing representative while providing outstanding customer service
- Splits time between making deliveries and working in the warehouse
- Uses a moffett forklift to make deliveries
- Interacts with customers and or crews at job sites
- Provides exceptional service to each Lansing customer…and constantly strive to improve that level of service
- Keeps warehouse clean and orderly
- This is a “get-the-job-done” kind of position…you may be asked to perform other functions not particularly addressed in this posting, such as cycle counts, inventory, inside sales, etc.