JTI – Japan Tobacco International Jobs – Sales Representative Jobs Employment in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. JTI – Japan Tobacco International Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current JTI – Japan Tobacco International USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for JTI – Japan Tobacco International Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for JTI – Japan Tobacco International Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at JTI – Japan Tobacco International Careers site. You can make here JTI – Japan Tobacco International Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest JTI – Japan Tobacco International Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at JTI – Japan Tobacco International Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at JTI – Japan Tobacco International.
JTI – Japan Tobacco International Jobs – Apply Now for Sales Representative Careers Memphis, Tennessee
Best Jobs in JTI – Japan Tobacco International :- JTI – Japan Tobacco International Careers site has published JTI – Japan Tobacco International Jobs notification for Sales Representative Position. Candidates who have BA degree can apply online through JTI – Japan Tobacco International Recruitment site. The location of this Sales Representative Position is Tennessee.
JTI – Japan Tobacco International Jobs description related to this Sales Representative Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
JTI – Japan Tobacco International Jobs Summary According to JTI – Japan Tobacco International Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- JTI – Japan Tobacco International
Name of Profile :- Sales Representative
Job Location :- Tennessee
Salary :- $64326.00 per year
Full Job Description
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
The purpose of this position is to develop and ensure implementation of the JT International USA sales strategies and programs within the incumbent’s sales territory in order to achieve the Company’s financial, sales, and volume quarterly/annual targets. The sales representative assumes a primary role in the development of JTI sales within the territory by achieving all sales objectives and by maximizing the distribution and merchandising of our products while working within the guidelines set by corporate policy. Incumbent must be able to communicate in a timely, efficient, and effective manner and build relationships with customers.
This position is located in Memphis, TN
Territory include: Bartlett, Millington, Covington, Jackson, Germantown, and Collierville
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Attain sales, distribution, merchandising, and product inventory level objectives in the retail and wholesale outlets. within his/her territory as assigned by the District Sales or Regional Account Manager.
- Merchandise, display, and communicate our products’ messages to the ultimate consumer through effective communication/negotiation skills.
- Retail trade to achieve optimum merchandising, display, and price point communication while building and maintainig relationships.
- To help support, develop and maintain territory by attaining agreed upon territory objectives as well as using “cold calling” skill set.
- To maintain product quality at the retail and wholesale levels by ensuring proper product rotation and availability.
- Effectively communicate competitive information from the field on a timely basis
- Present a professional image, create and maintain good business rapport with all internal and external clients in line with the Corporate Policy guidelines.
- Give superior service in a timely and efficient manner manage consignment funds.
- To perform any other tasks given by the direct manager.
- 2 to 3 years of sales or sales merchandising experience preferred but not required, with outside consumer products sales experience a plus.
- BA degree is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) with some knowledge of the internet.
- Must reside within territory
“JTI offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.”