Interra Realty Jobs – Office Administrator Executive Assistant Jobs Employment in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Interra Realty Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Interra Realty USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Interra Realty Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Interra Realty Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Interra Realty Careers site. You can make here Interra Realty Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Interra Realty Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Interra Realty Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Interra Realty .
Interra Realty Jobs – Apply Now for Office Administrator Executive Assistant Careers Chicago, Illinois
Best Jobs in Interra Realty :- Interra Realty Careers site has published Interra Realty Jobs notification for Office Administrator Executive Assistant Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through Interra Realty Recruitment site. The location of this Office Administrator Executive Assistant Position is Illinois.
Interra Realty Jobs description related to this Office Administrator Executive Assistant Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Interra Realty Jobs Summary According to Interra Realty Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Interra Realty
Name of Profile :- Office Administrator Executive Assistant
Job Location :- Illinois
Salary :- $36,500.00 – $58,800.00 per year
Full Job Description
We are seeking an Office Administrator Executive Assistant to join our team! You will provide high-level administrative support for the company executives and assist in marketing campaigns alongside marketing director.
- Handle administrative needs of Executives and Brokers
- Coordinate and assist in marketing material presentations with Marketing Director
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive visitors
- Maintain and order supplies
- Liaison with Marketing manager to help Create and update Marketing Materials using Adobe Pro or similar programs.
- Ensure office runs smoothly and employees have what’s needed to work effectively
- Update company website content on a regular basis
- Coordinate marketing mailings and emails and maintain individual brokers mailing lists
- Scan, file, and organize all documents
- Prepare marketing documents
- Maintain agent licensing documents, closing files and insurance files
- Answer phones and accept packages
- Reception and greeting of guests
- Set up meetings/manage Founders calendars and conference room calendar.
- Assist in problem resolution for clients of the firm
- Order supplies for the office
- Book travel as necessary and plan company-wide events.
- Make sure back office common areas are clean, well-appointed, and welcoming
- Provide administrative support for a variety of tasks
- Take on additional projects and business responsibilities as opportunities and personal capabilities and interests arise.
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Excel, ADOBE, or other graphic design software, Microsoft suite of products
About Interra Realty LLC
Interra Realty is comprised of some of Chicago’s most active and prominent commercial real estate brokers, specializing in the sale of Chicagoland investment properties. Interra has been a market leader in the same of investment properties over the last 11 years. Interra Realty’s office is located in Chicago in River North. Please visit our website for more information at www.interrarealty.com.