In-N-Out Burger Jobs – Charitable Events Coordinator Jobs Employment in Irvine, California, USA. In-N-Out Burger Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current In-N-Out Burger USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for In-N-Out Burger Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for In-N-Out Burger Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at In-N-Out Burger Careers site. You can make here In-N-Out Burger Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest In-N-Out Burger Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at In-N-Out Burger Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at In-N-Out Burger.
In-N-Out Burger Jobs – Apply Now for Charitable Events Coordinator Careers Irvine, California
Best Jobs in In-N-Out Burger:- In-N-Out Burger Careers site has published In-N-Out Burger Jobs notification for Charitable Events Coordinator Position. Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent can apply online through In-N-Out Burger Recruitment site. The location of this Charitable Events Coordinator Position is California.
In-N-Out Burger Jobs description related to this Charitable Events Coordinator Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
In-N-Out Burger Jobs Summary According to In-N-Out Burger Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- In-N-Out Burger
Name of Profile :- Charitable Events Coordinator
Job Location :- California
Salary :- $20.00 Per Hour
Come join our family at In-N-Out Burger!
The In-N-Out Burger Community Engagement team has an excellent opportunity for a temporary Charitable Events Coordinator in our Irvine, CA Office. The temp Charitable Events Coordinator will report to the Charitable Events Supervisor and will be responsible for auction/prize solicitation, management of fundraising platforms and general fundraising. The position will also support the planning of events related to the implementation of In-N-Out Burger charitable events and fundraisers. This person will be a team member of the Community Engagement Department, which includes the In-N-Out Burger Foundation, Slave 2 Nothing Foundation, Corporate Donations and Charitable Events teams.
Event Coordinator Responsibilities
- TEMPORARY Charitable Events Coordinator assignment
- Assist with administrative tasks to help support the team stay organized and provide excellent customer service
- Assist with all sponsor/attendee communications
- Communicate and update internal partners on incoming sponsorships, tracking and special requests
- Initiate and execute auction/prize solicitations
- Oversee solicitation of donated items from INO vendors and partner companies; including post event thank you’s
- Oversee tracking of all donated items and assignment to events; including post event distribution and budget reconciling
- Manage fundraising platforms and donor database
- Manage donor communications, tax receipts, etc.
- Create auction packages or fundraising prizes; redemption details and restrictions
- Assist and support our Travel & Events Department with booking/creating itineraries for travel trips; must have an understanding of how to plan national and international destination trips, i.e. flights, hotel, transportation, meals and activities
- Area Lead for onsite “day-of-event” fundraising logistics and distribution/reconciliation
- Support in-house INO fundraiser (garage sale, bake sales, etc.)
- Provide general support to In-N-Out Burger Community Engagement leaders and peers
- Update and maintain Charitable Events Team files; keep the team organized
- Maintain an inventory of all supplies and materials needed for events
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments; take meeting minutes
- Develop and maintaining positive relationships with internal departments that support and contribute to our events; Travel & Events, Sign Shop, IT and Company Store.
- Professionally represent In-N-Out Burger in the non-profit, Foundation, and broader communities as needed
- Temporary assignment | Anticipated work dates: January 2021-April 2021*
- Hourly rate: $20 per hour
- Anticipated work hours: 40 hours a week maximum. 20 hours a week minimum
- Office hours in Irvine: M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Willing to be flexible with office hours**
- Schedule can change when there is an off-site event taking place that requires this individual to assist with the set-up and final arrangements
- Department needs will call for occasional evenings and weekends; be able to work over an 8-hour work day to perform events
*Temp dates; work duration subject to change
**May work from home with approved schedule as it relates to Covid-19 restrictions. Will occasionally need to work from Irvine Office for special assignments/projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Event Planning, Communications, Philanthropy, Hospitality or Hotel management or relevant field is preferred
- Two (2) or more years of hands on experience in the Event Planning Industry preferred
- Event planning software experience a plus; for example: Cvent Registration or OneCause/BidPal software
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Proven history of providing outstanding customer service while proactively troubleshooting/problem solving
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while remaining organized, efficient and flexible
- Proven behavior of remaining positive and team-focused while under pressure during the pre- event planning and day-of event process.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communication with all levels of management
- Ability to work autonomously/independently yet be an integral part of an overall team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software, including Word and Excel; Online registration systems and desk top publishing experience a plus
ABOUT In-N-Out Burger
In-N-Out Burger was founded in 1948 by Harry and Esther Snyder in Baldwin Park, California, and remains privately owned and operated. Under the direction of the Snyder family, the company has opened restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas, Oregon and Colorado. In-N-Out Burger’s menu has remained the same since 1948, and we have maintained a simple philosophy – serve only the highest quality product, prepare it in a clean and sparkling environment, and serve it in a warm and friendly manner. We have built a reputation for fresh, made-to-order foods prepared and served by friendly, well trained Associates.
The In-N-Out Burger Foundation was established in 1995 with the goal of raising funds to assist abused and neglected children in the communities where we live and do business. In 2016, the Slave 2 Nothing Foundation was established to educate and assist in solutions to eliminate human trafficking as well as focus on those needing treatment, rehabilitation and prevention from drug/alcohol abuse. Our Charitable Events Team supports both foundations with small and large scaled fundraising events as well as community service projects for our In-N-Out Burger Associates and their families.
In-N-Out Burger offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. Should there be a need, In-N-Out Burger will provide a reasonable accommodation to complete the interview process upon request.