Hawx Services LLC Jobs – Pest Control Service Rep Jobs Employment in Lombard, Illinois, USA. Hawx Services LLC Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Hawx Services LLC USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Hawx Services LLC Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Hawx Services LLC Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Hawx Services LLC Careers site. You can make here Hawx Services LLC Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Hawx Services LLC Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Hawx Services LLC Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Hawx Services LLC .
Hawx Services LLC Jobs – Apply Now for Pest Control Service Rep Careers Lombard, Illinois
Best Jobs in Hawx Services LLC :- Hawx Services LLC Careers site has published Hawx Services LLC Jobs notification for Pest Control Service Rep Position. Candidates who have High School Diploma can apply online through Hawx Services LLC Recruitment site. The location of this Pest Control Service Rep Position is Illinois.
Hawx Services LLC Jobs description related to this Pest Control Service Rep Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Hawx Services LLC Jobs Summary According to Hawx Services LLC Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Hawx Services LLC
Hawx Services LLC of Profile :- Pest Control Service Rep
Job Location :- Illinois
Salary :- $45,000-60,000.00 per hour
About Hawx: Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control is a customer-centric and technology-driven company that is in the process of revolutionizing the pest control industry. As we embark on a period of rapid growth, we are adding ambitious, career-oriented team members. At Hawx we pride ourselves on our company culture. Not only are our team members treated with respect and competitively compensated; they also benefit from being part of a company that actively rewards employees for being team players while providing ample opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We are hiring a confident, energetic and hardworking individual for a Pest Control Service Professional position.
We welcome candidates from other hard-working blue-collar industries, such as construction, lawn care, landscaping, retail, grocery, sanitarians and other customer service-oriented backgrounds. You bring the right attitude and customer service experience, and we will provide the training to ensure your success!
- Incentives available through sales commissions, review incentives, performance & more
- Sign On Bonus Eligible – Up to $2000 awarded based on experience
- Pest Control License & Experience in Pest Management $2000 (paid 50% after 30 days 50% paid after 6 months)
- 1 year of Pest Control Experience $1500 (paid 50% after 30 days 50% paid after 6 months)
- Capable Service Pro with Customer Service Experience $1000 (paid 50% after 30 days 50% paid after 6 months)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays & 401K
- Company vehicle, gas card and phone
- Perform residential pest management service routes with the highest level of customer service and professionalism
- Address and alleviate customer concerns and pest related issues by using integrated pest management strategies
- Complete all duties required by a pest/mosquito/termite service professional: customer consultation, inspection, eliminate/identify conducive conditions and proper treatments.
- Maintain and care for company equipment, vehicle and gas card and other job-related items.
- Continually stay up to speed on latest industry trends and training
- Utilize handhelds for customer routing, billing and processing service orders
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years or older w/ valid driver’s license
- Pass required background check and drug screening and be authorized to work in the US
- Ability to build rapport and positively engage and work with customers
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor – from attitude to appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Eagerness to go above and beyond to address customer needs
- Thrive and have interest to continually learn
- Team player
- Ability to fully complete tasks and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow directions and guidelines in accordance with best practices and protocols
- Capable of respectfully working together with fellow technicians and branch management
- Comfortable with technology
- Ability to think outside the box and apply creative problem-solving techniques
- On the road – customer facing
- Outdoors through all four seasons
- Branch location when necessary for training, product replenishment, etc.
EEO: Hawx Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment with the most qualified employees. Both in our hiring process and in the experiences that our team members have as employees, Hawx is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Accordingly, Hawx is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.