Gates Corporation Jobs – Assembler – Hose Shop Jobs Employment in Brandon, South Dakota, USA. Gates Corporation Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Gates Corporation USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Gates Corporation Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Gates Corporation Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Gates Corporation Careers site. You can make here Gates Corporation Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Gates Corporation Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Gates Corporation Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Gates Corporation.
Gates Corporation Jobs – Apply Now for Business Development Manager Careers Chicago, IL
Best Jobs in Gates Corporation:- Gates Corporation Careers site has published Gates Corporation Jobs notification for Business Development Manager Position. Candidates who have Bachelor Degree can apply online through Gates Corporation Recruitment site. The location of this Business Development Manager Position is Illinois.
Gates Corporation Jobs description related to this Business Development Manager Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Gates Corporation Jobs Summary According to Gates Corporation Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Gates Corporation
Name of Profile :- Business Development Manager
Job Location :- Illinois
Salary :- $ 128,022.00 Per Year
- This is an exciting opportunity for you because you will be responsible to develop, secure, manage and grow market share of Fluid Power and Power Transmission product lines with broad end market accounts at key OEM (Ag, Construction or Lift Market) customers.
- This is an exciting opportunity for you because you must be intimately aware of customer strategic goals, cycle plans and initiatives within the North American and global marketplace.
- You”ll participate as a regional account lead and part of global team.
- You will also work closely with associate Management, Global Product Line Management, Program Managers and Applications Engineers along with Gates Finance, Operations and Product Development and Pricing to support testing, sampling and product commercialization.
Key responsibilities (to name a few):
- Responsible to oversee, grow and manage sales & profitability expectations.
- Secures multimillion dollar account assignment and responsible for total business relationship and overall satisfaction with assigned customer base.
- Develop strong relationships and contacts at assigned accounts and will have domestic account responsibility for key account(s).
- Conduct and provide industry segment forecast and trend data to marketing team as required.
- Comprehensive and collaborative business planning and CRM use.
- Leads strategies for products or services provided responding to changing market conditions.
- Manage and develop customer relationship including Customer Scorecard advising company needs to exceed customer expectations.
- Manages and interacts regularly with internal resources to develop customer solutions and insight.
- 8+ years” of progressive sales experience
- Bachelor”s Degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be willing to live in the territory. Relocation is not provided
- Must be willing to travel up to 50-70% through your territory
- Ability to drive long distances for extended periods of time
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor”s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical degree
- Experience selling Power Transmission products and/or Fluid Power or Fluid Conveyance- chains, belts, motors, bearings, hydraulics
- Experience selling to Industrial Distributors and/or experience working for an Industrial Distributor
- Salesforce or experience with an CRM system