Dow Jobs – Intellectual Property Counsel Jobs Employment in Freeport, Texas, USA. Dow Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Dow USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Dow Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Dow Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Dow Careers site. You can make here Dow Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Dow Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Dow Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Dow.
Dow Jobs – Apply Now for Intellectual Property Counsel Careers Freeport, Texas
Best Jobs in Dow:- Dow Careers site has published Dow Jobs notification for Intellectual Property Counsel Position. Candidates who have bachelor’s degree can apply online through Dow Recruitment site. The location of this Intellectual Property Counsel Position is Texas.
Dow Jobs description related to this Intellectual Property Counsel Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Dow Jobs Summary According to Dow Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Dow
Name of Profile :- Intellectual Property Counsel
Job Location :- Texas
Salary :- $156,195.00 per year
Full Job Description
Position: Intellectual Property Counsel
Primary location Freeport (TX, USA), Texas, United States of America
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Wed, 06 Oct 2021
Job Number: R2022254
Dow has an opening for an Intellectual Property Counsel with a preferred location of Lake Jackson, TX (other locations within the U.S. may be considered).
This role serves as an IP Attorney that independently provides legal counsel across a wide range of intellectual property issues, in consultation with internal and external legal experts as appropriate. Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in job discipline and basic knowledge of related job disciplines to solve complex problems. May lead projects or project steps within a broader project, with manageable risks and resource requirements, or may have accountability for on-going activities or objectives. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
A major focus will be the drafting and prosecution of patent applications (at least 70% of time). The key responsibilities will include:
- draft and prosecute patent applications in multiple countries for one or more Dow businesses, functions and technologies (including oversight of outside counsel);
- consult with and counsel Dow businesses and functions to define patent strategies and control costs;
- negotiate and draft technology agreements including joint development agreements, license agreements, and M&A agreements;
- prepare legal opinions and approve outside counsel opinions relating to patent infringement and validity; and
- provide counsel and assist in negotiations and litigation to resolve IP disputes with third parties.
Additional Responsibilities / Duties:
- Provides legal counsel to clients.
- Provides client legal training and education on a variety of intellectual property-related topics.
- Reviews and drafts legal documents.
- Manages outside counsel and other external resources.
- Collaborates with internal legal subject matter experts and other Company resources.
- Directs paralegals and other support staff.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or a related science
- Juris Doctor or Master of Laws.
- A minimum of 2 years practicing as a Patent Attorney
- Admission to and in good standing in a State Bar or eligible for admission.
- Registered to practice and in good standing in the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
Note: Domestic relocation is available for this role and may be provided based on eligibility.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to providing opportunities without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us or you may call us at 1-833-My Dow HR and select option 0, then press *.