Dollar Tree Jobs – Dollar Tree Jobs Employment in Jacksonville, FL, USA. Dollar Tree Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Dollar Tree USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Dollar Tree Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Dollar Tree Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Dollar Tree Careers site. You can make here Dollar Tree Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Dollar Tree Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Dollar Tree Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Dollar Tree.
Dollar Tree Jobs – Apply Now for Sales Floor Associate Careers Jacksonville, FL
Best Jobs in Dollar Tree:- Dollar Tree Careers site has published Dollar Tree Jobs notification for Sales Floor Associate Position. Candidates who have required qualification or equivalent work experience can apply online through Dollar Tree Recruitment site. The location of this Sales Floor Associate Position is Florida.
Dollar Tree Jobs description related to this Sales Floor Associate Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Dollar Tree Jobs Summary According to Dollar Tree Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Dollar Tree
Name of Profile :- Sales Floor Associate
Job Location :- Florida
Salary :- $09.00 Per Hour
Full Job Description
Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
• Assist in the merchandising of the store.
• Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
• Maintains security of all cash.
• Protects all company assets.
• Maintains a high level of good customer service.
• Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
• Receives merchandise.
• Assist with unloading trucks.
• Works in a safe manner.
• Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
• General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
• Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
• High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
Our teams are working tirelessly to provide a clean and safe environment for our Associates and customers. We continue to enhance and modify our protocols, as appropriate. This includes:
• Plexiglass guards at cash registers.
• Associates conduct home health screenings two hours prior to their shift.
• Managers conduct in-store health screenings of each associate prior to shift.
• Cleaning protocols that include hand sanitizer and supplies to clean throughout the day.
• Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself and shoppers.
• Face masks and gloves for Associates to wear during their shifts.