DICK’S Sporting Goods Jobs – Community Marketing Manager Jobs Employment in Daly City, California, USA. DICK’S Sporting Goods Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current DICK’S Sporting Goods USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for DICK’S Sporting Goods Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for DICK’S Sporting Goods Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at DICK’S Sporting Goods Careers site. You can make here DICK’S Sporting Goods Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest DICK’S Sporting Goods Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at DICK’S Sporting Goods Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Jobs – for Community Marketing Manager Careers Daly City, California
Best Jobs in DICK’S Sporting Goods:- DICK’S Sporting Goods Careers site has published DICK’S Sporting Goods Jobs notification for Community Marketing Manager Position. Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree can apply online through DICK’S Sporting Goods Recruitment site. The location of this Community Marketing Manager Position is California.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Jobs description related to this Community Marketing Manager Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Jobs Summary According to DICK’S Sporting Goods Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- DICK’S Sporting Goods
Name of Profile :- Community Marketing Manager
Job Location :- California
Salary :- $65,834.00 Per Year
The Community Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing events, programs and marketing initiatives at the local and territory level to uniquely position Dick’s Sporting Goods as the #1 omni-channel retailer that serves and inspires athletes and outdoor enthusiasts. Additionally, this person is responsible for driving traffic, sales and profitable results to the stores in their territory. They work in a cross functional capacity to maintain relationships with our corporate marketing team, Regional Vice Presidents, District Managers and all Store Management within assigned territories. The Community Marketing Manager develops local partnerships and engagements to provide support and make a lasting impact in communities. They are the face of our brand in their local community.
Community Marketing Program
- Serve as a resource in all communities to help support active lifestyles, athletics, education and community programming for all athletes
- Develop and foster strong relationships that make an impact in the community, while supporting national campaigns and initiatives and bringing the company’s philanthropic strategy to life
- Leverage the DICK’S Sporting Foundation to impact the local community by providing equipment donations, community grants, and other programming to communities, leagues and teams in need
- Collaborate with corporate marketing and planning teams to develop local market plans and activations as it relates to national program objectives
- Negotiate sponsorships with youth sports organizations that include promotions, digital and social media, league and athlete engagement activities, signage, branding, etc
- Build strategic programming with sponsorships, in-store events and experiences, coupons and promotions to increase merchandise sales, traffic counts, customer conversion and maximize the return on investment and profitability
Marketing Event / Program Execution
- Ensures execution and evaluation of all territory level (local, district, market and regional) marketing activities, national events, partnerships, new store marketing programs, in-store events and other related initiatives as directed
- Serve as cross-functional liaison between stores, corporate marketing team and external partners to ensure communication and execution of programs from conception to conclusion
- Assist in managing promotional aspects of DICK’S Grand Openings events
- Evaluate and recap each event/program and proactively suggest enhanced measures of success
- Serve as local representative for the DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation and all community giving and charitable programs including the selection and distribution of foundation grants that are earmarked for the territory
- Evaluate and fulfill Dick’s Sporting Goods sponsorship and donations requests from your local community
- Management and tracking of all contracts and asset distribution using local CRM software program
- Ensure proper execution of sponsorship deliverables with leagues, teams, events, etc. to maximize the return on investment
- Deliver level of excellence and professionalism on all relationships, events, and programs. Be the face of our brand in your local community.
- Evaluate and manage territorial Community Marketing budget and related expenses.
- Assist stores/corporate with key product and competitive information for important sales and promotional events.
- Provide market intelligence and feedback to corporate to support marketing programs and initiatives within assigned territory.
- Develop relationships with vendors, sales reps, and service organizations that do business with our company.
- Serve as approved media trained associate capable of talking to media on behalf of DICK’S as directed by CSC
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or Communications
- Three to five years of related experience as a regional or company merchandise or marketing professional in a retail or multi-unit environment
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Successfully pass comprehensive criminal background and motor vehicle checks
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Flexible availability in work schedule including some nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.