Clinton Foundation Jobs – Bartender Jobs Employment in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. Clinton Foundation Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Clinton Foundation USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Clinton Foundation Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Clinton Foundation Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Clinton Foundation Careers site. You can make here Clinton Foundation Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Clinton Foundation Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Clinton Foundation Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Clinton Foundation .
Clinton Foundation Jobs – Apply Now for Bartender Careers Little Rock, Arkansas
Best Jobs in Clinton Foundation :- Clinton Foundation Careers site has published Clinton Foundation Jobs notification for Bartender Position. Candidates who have High School diploma can apply online through Clinton Foundation Recruitment site. The location of this Bartender Position is Arkansas.
Clinton Foundation Jobs description related to this Bartender Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Clinton Foundation Jobs Summary According to Clinton Foundation Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Clinton Foundation
Name of Profile :- Bartender
Job Location :- Arkansas
Salary :- $13.41 per hour
Full Job Description
About the Clinton Foundation
Building on a lifetime of public service, President Clinton established the Clinton Foundation on the simple belief that everyone deserves a chance to succeed, everyone has a responsibility to act, and we all do better when we work together. For nearly two decades, those values have energized the work of the Foundation in overcoming complex challenges and improving the lives of people across the United States and around the world.
As an operating foundation, we work on issues directly or with strategic partners from the business, government, and nonprofit sectors to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service. Our programs are designed to make a real difference today while serving as proven models for tomorrow. The goal of every effort is to use available resources to get better results faster – at the lowest possible cost.
We firmly believe that when diverse groups of people bring resources together in the spirit of true cooperation, transformative ideas will emerge to drive life-changing action.
The Clinton Foundation is committed to public health and to the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, visitors and volunteers. As such, we have adopted a policy requiring all employees whose positions require them to be on site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or to meet the legal guidelines for an exemption.
Learn more at http://www.clintonfoundation.org, on Facebook at Facebook.com/ClintonFoundation, and on Twitter @ClintonFdn.
The Bartender is responsible for providing exceptional service while delivering food food and beverages to guests in an efficient, professional and courteous manner; and preparing for catered functions as required. The bartender is responsible for the proper preparation and pouring of beer, wine and spirits, including the mixing of cocktails. This position confirms tables and the bar are properly set as directed; and that glassware, dishes, utensils and food/beverage items are properly placed. Servers will serve meals and beverages by course, promptly handle requests from customers and remove dishes when appropriate. They will ensure that areas are clean and ready prior to opening and at the close of each service or event. Cleanliness, food safety, exceptional customer service and hospitality should be maintained at all times.
1. Prepares bar and restaurant area for service, to include preparation of bar ingredients, mixers, and inventory; cleans and polishes all bar equipment and glassware.
2. Serves food and beverage in a professional, responsible, and courteous manner, removes dishes when appropriate; responds promptly to requests from guests while remaining customer service oriented.
3. Cleans and maintains bar and restaurant service areas prior, during, and after service.
4. Maintains inventory, supplies, and equipment in an efficient and orderly fashion; performs other tasks as required.
5. Complies with all policies and standards/procedures applicable to the position, including attendance, time, quality control, and other standards.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. Knowledge of food, wine, spirits, beer, and skills associated with fine dining and bartending.
3. Understanding and ability to conduct mixology.
4. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
5. Ability to work in a team environment and interact well with customers.
6. Ability to teamwork and effectively communicate with management and co-workers.
Physical and Other Requirements
- Occasional Lifting Of Heavy (> 15 Lbs) Objects, Bending, Pulling, Collating/Filing, And Occasional Lifting, Carrying, And/Or Moving Boxes, Files, Etc., Some Of Which Could Be Heavy (>20 Lbs) Or Require The Use Of Carts.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to carry 8-10 meals on a tray at any given time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Clinton Foundation maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understand the scope of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the positions.