City of Hope Jobs – Assistant Clinical Nurse Manager Jobs Employment in Duarte, California, USA. City of Hope Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current City of Hope USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for City of Hope Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for City of Hope Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at City of Hope Careers site. You can make here City of Hope Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest City of Hope Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at City of Hope Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at City of Hope.
City of Hope Jobs – Apply Now for Assistant Clinical Nurse Manager Careers Duarte, California
Best Jobs in City of Hope:- City of Hope Careers site has published City of Hope Jobs notification for Assistant Clinical Nurse Manager Position. Candidates who have Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent can apply online through City of Hope Recruitment site. The location of this Assistant Clinical Nurse Manager Position is California.
City of Hope Jobs description related to this Assistant Clinical Nurse Manager Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
City of Hope Jobs Summary According to City of Hope Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- City of Hope
Name of Profile :- Assistant Clinical Nurse Manager
Job Location :- California
Salary :- $90,772.00 Per Year
About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6,000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
Assists the Executive Director, Clinical Research Care Coordination (ED CRCC), in the responsibilities for the daily operational needs of the Clinical Research Nurses (CRNs) in the Clinical Trials Office (CTO). Demonstrates in depth knowledge and understanding of oncology outpatient treatment, management patient care principles, standards of practice, social determinants of health and impact on transitions of care. Provides supervision of employees, participates in hiring, assigns work, coaches and teaches, evaluates performance and completes disciplinary actions. Actively works to ensure optimal delivery of care, execution of research, as well as performance improvement initiatives. Able to actively collaborate with peers, subordinates and supervisors in constructive problem solving as well as to facilitate frequent team building interactions with staff.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Individual must have the ability to influence people though the use of effective communication and facts, participates in hiring, assigning work schedules, coaching, training, completes annual performance evaluations and provides disciplinary actions, as required. Responsible for participating in the oversight of daily operations, including staffing and scheduling of department staff to assure safe, high quality care for patients along the cancer continuum, and in the areas of oncology treatments, specifically in the research setting. S/he must have knowledge of the clinical research process and regulations and provide supporting patient education that supports the teaching from the clinical research team. Assures patient assignments in coordination with the charge nurses, and trouble shoots any patient issues with the unit manager with the guidance of the ED CRCC. Monitors identified quality performance improvement targets and data in coordination with other hospital departments and other members of the department leadership team.
Be a positive role model for assigned area(s). Encourage open and positive communication and provide excellent customer service. Advocates for COH, the staff and patients. Collaborates with internal and external customers to meet strategic goals. Is a change agent and encourages staff to participate in change. Monitors and controls resources (human and material). Encourages higher learning and professional development. Ensures staff competence and promotes professional practice standards through education and monitoring. Assures professional and regulatory standards are met and maintained.
Planning and goal setting
- Assists in the management and implementation of departmental programs and goals that support the strategic plan for patient care services and the organization.
- Supports departmental implementation of new technology and services.
- Effectively communicates (written & oral) across the organization.
Patient Care and Clinical Quality
- Supports standards for patient care management along the continuum of care utilizing nursing processes to assure patient care is timely, safe and effective.
- Assures satisfaction of patients, physicians and other customers with care and services that are delivered.
- Develops and fosters collaborative relationships with other departments to support safe and high-quality patient care and services.
- Assures compliance with regulatory standards.
- Measure performance of staff to meet regulatory and patient care standards
- Reports results of ongoing quality metrics as appropriate.
- Promotes the utilization of evidence based practice in delivery of patient care.
- Supports and facilitates critical thinking of staff.
- Oversees daily operations including staffing and scheduling of department
- Participates in the hiring process.
- Participates in orientation and staff development.
- Fosters teamwork.
- Assists in the maintenance and monitoring of staffing plan.
- Provides oversight of temporary (registry/traveler) staff.
Fiscal and Budget
- Assists to monitor variances and maintains the planned budget.
Basic education, experience and skills required for consideration:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in bedside (outpatient or inpatient) nursing;
- 1-2 years oncology nursing
- California RN license required
- American Heart Association-Basic Life Support (BLS)
Preferred education experience and skills:
- 3-5 years oncology nursing;
- 1-2 years clinical research experience; and
- 2 years in a demonstrated a leadership role (charge nurse role, leading, planning, and evaluating nursing practices or operations).
- Case Management certification preferred, ACMA or CCM
- MSN or applicable equivalent
- Shift: Days
- Job Status: Full-time 4/10
- There are currently 4 positions available.
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.