Centric Brands Jobs – Buying and Planning Associate Jobs Employment in New York, USA. Centric Brands Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Centric Brands USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Centric Brands Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Centric Brands Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Centric Brands Careers site. You can make here Centric Brands Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Centric Brands Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Centric Brands Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Centric Brands .
Centric Brands Jobs – Apply Now for Buying and Planning Associate Careers New York
Best Jobs in Centric Brands :- Centric Brands Careers site has published Centric Brands Jobs notification for Buying and Planning Associate Position. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree can apply online through Centric Brands Recruitment site. The location of this Buying and Planning Associate Position is New York.
Centric Brands Jobs description related to this Buying and Planning Associate Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Centric Brands Jobs Summary According to Centric Brands Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Centric Brands
Name of Profile :- Buying and Planning Associate
Job Location :- New York
Salary :- $56732.00 per year
Full Job Description
The Buying Assistant will work closely with the VP of Sales to build the Seasonal & Core assortment buys and optimize the sell-in and sell-thrus to achieve/exceed the overall financial & margin budgets of the division. This position will also interact with Sales, Design & Production.
Tommy Hilfiger, TH Sport, Nautica, Nautica Competition, Calvin Klein, CK Performance, Timberland, Lucky Brands, Bass Outdoor & G.H. Bass
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL BRANDS:
- Create Seasonal Development Calendars with milestone events that incorporate the seasonal (Spring, Summer, Fall, Holiday & Trans) deadlines for all tasks in the product cycle starting with SKU plans and ending with delivery in the DC. Once calendar is created, distribute the calendar to Sales, Design & Production and send Outlook invites to team members for key deadline dates and buy dates.
- In partnership with Sales, develop SKU Plans at the classification level that are aligned with the division’s financial sales & margin budgets. Ensure that assortments are based on business strategies, historical analytical data, seasonal concepts and trends. Recap at the end of the design process that the Design team is keeping in alignment with SKU plan to manage any potential over-development.
- Participate in all CAD reviews and feasibility meetings. Provide sell price and MSRP metrics to Sourcing team for costing purposes and maintain a reference file with all prices for Sales.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and Design leads to align assortment strategies by customer (pricing, & channel (full price, off price, specialty, etc.) to ensure budget needs are being met.
- Create Buy Plan files for each season that include all material & style information; labeling and prepack information; sell price and MSRP details; shipping requirements; quantity needs; etc. Also create seasonal brand templates for the Sales team for market buys with their accounts.
- Get upfront orders from Sales team and input into files prior to buy meetings. During buy meetings, work with VP of Sales and Sales leads to input ATS & speculative buys. Keep files updated and recap final buy sell $, units, gross margins and net margins once complete. Once buys are complete in Buy Files, transfer data into QuickBase to be approved and sent to Production by deadlines.
- Ensure that classifications are being flowed in alignment with monthly inventory flow plans, with both set quantities and flow quantities throughout the season. Be able to identify risks and opportunities to maximize sales opportunities and to manage inventory levels.
- Manage Core All Non-Replenishment inventory for Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Calvin Klein & Lucky Brands, ensuring that we are maintaining year-round inventory needs.
- After buys are submitted, ensure all materials & units are properly uploaded into SAP and that all categories and silhouettes are properly set-up. Alert Sales team to put in bulks for upfront buys and monitor order pool to ensure complete.
- Work with freelance Copywriter to provide CADs & modified Buy templates once buys are complete.
- Create and own Sample & Licensing Tracker, which details what samples need to be ordered and which of those samples need to be imaged by account (using Sample & Licensing Tracker Chart). Share this file with Production and update as samples are passed off and shot.
Skills and Requirements
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 1 year professional work experience
- Strong analytical ability
- Expertise in retail math
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and good follow up
- Excellent computer skills in Excel
- SAP expereince is a plus
- Willingness to learn new systems and understand how they work together