CDC Foundation Jobs – Program Specialist Jobs Employment in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. CDC Foundation Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current CDC Foundation USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for CDC Foundation Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for CDC Foundation Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at CDC Foundation Careers site. You can make here CDC Foundation Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest CDC Foundation Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at CDC Foundation Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at CDC Foundation .
CDC Foundation Jobs – Apply Now for Program Specialist Careers Atlanta, Georgia
Best Jobs in CDC Foundation :- CDC Foundation Careers site has published CDC Foundation Jobs notification for Program Specialist Position. Candidates who have Master’s degree can apply online through CDC Foundation Recruitment site. The location of this Program Specialist Position is Georgia.
CDC Foundation Jobs description related to this Program Specialist Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
CDC Foundation Jobs Summary According to CDC Foundation Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- CDC Foundation
Name of Profile :- Program Specialist
Job Location :- Georgia
Salary :- $60633.00 per year
Full Job Description
About the CDC Foundation
The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) save and improve lives by unleashing the power of collaboration between CDC, philanthropies, corporations, organizations, and individuals to protect the health, safety, and security of America and the world. The CDC Foundation is the sole entity authorized by Congress to mobilize philanthropic partners and private-sector resources to support CDC’s critical health protection mission. Since 1995, the CDC Foundation has launched approximately 1,000 programs and raised over $740 million. The CDC Foundation managed over 300 CDC-led programs in the United States and in more than 130 countries last year.
The Program Specialist (PS) – Health Equity Programs implements output-driven health equity focused projects that support public health agencies to fully leverage the opportunities of the current moment to create a strong, equitable, sustainable public health system that achieves health equity and creates resilient communities. With discretion and professionalism, the PS is responsible for the management of these projects directed toward the CDC Foundation’s strategic and business objectives.
Qualifications and Necessary Skills
1. Master’s degree in public health or related field from an accredited college or university preferred. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
2. Three to five years of public health or related professional experience required.
3. Experience working with state or local health department highly preferred.
4. In addition to English, proficiency in one additional UN official language preferred.
5. Experience with enterprise resource planning systems and software packages used to manage day-to-day business activities such as program management and budgeting preferred.
6. Knowledge and skills needed to be effective in the public-private partnership, project, donor, and stakeholder environments in international or domestic contexts.
7. Ability to make decisions that achieve project outputs.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with particular experience preparing, writing and editing documents such as reports.
9. Strong technical skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and database management.
10. Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills; collegial, energetic, and able to develop productive relationships with colleagues, donors, stakeholders, and partners.
11. Sound judgment and maturity, exemplified by consistent professionalism in dealing with individuals at all levels both internally and externally.
1. Executes, monitors, and closes projects that span internal departments, organizations, geographic regions, and cultures for the designated division.
2. Engages subject matter experts, donors, field employees, partners, and other stakeholders aimed at efficient and effective project implementation.
3. Serves as project liaison for and between internal and external stakeholders.
4. Manages significant matters related to project implementation.
5. Contributes to the development of project-related goals, objectives, operating policies, guidelines, standards, and priorities to ensure consistency with departmental standard operating procedures.
6. Prepares drafts of narrative and financial project-related reports or updates to donors in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
7. Prepares and monitors project-related sub awards.
8. Supports CDC Foundation colleagues at technical, policy, and strategic planning meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
9. Travels domestically or internationally as needed to support the designated projects and other CDC Foundation team members (up to 10% annually).
10. Participates in and/or supports special projects and other duties as assigned.