Castor Materials Jobs – Office Assistant Jobs Employment in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Castor Materials Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Castor Materials USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Castor Materials Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Castor Materials Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Castor Materials Careers site. You can make here Castor Materials Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Castor Materials Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Castor Materials Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Castor Materials .
Castor Materials Jobs – Apply Now for Office Assistant Careers Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Best Jobs in Castor Materials :- Castor Materials Careers site has published Castor Materials Jobs notification for Office Assistant Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through Castor Materials Recruitment site. The location of this Office Assistant Position is Pennsylvania.
Castor Materials Jobs description related to this Office Assistant Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Castor Materials Jobs Summary According to Castor Materials Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Castor Materials
Name of Profile :- Office Assistant
Job Location :- Pennsylvania
Salary :- $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
Full Job Description
This is an ENTRY-LEVEL Office Assistant position, ideal for a recent college graduate or other candidate looking to gain office experience and growth within a small to mid-size family owned & operated company with TONS of advancement opportunities!
This position primarily assists with various departments in the office, including accounting and sales and involves heavy usage of the phone, computer and its programs including QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
- Maintaining all customer files, vehicle files and accident reports
- Managing the front counter and cash register
- Communicating with the yard workers and concrete plants for customer order fulfillment
- Entering Bills into QuickBooks
- Calling customers for past due accounts and collections
- Organizing and filing customer order tickets to use for billing
- Answering phones, taking orders, and following up with customers via phone and email
- Sorting Mail, Filing, Scanning Documents, and other administrative tasks
- Will be assigned special projects to complete, which will require research, planning, and strategic thinking
Compensation And Benefits
- Hourly Rate: $14 to $16 + per hour
- (The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience, specifically relating to Quickbooks and Office experience)
- Paid WEEKLY via direct deposit
- -Health & Vision Insurance
- -Paid Vacation- Up to 3 weeks Paid!
- -Paid Holidays
- -Paid Personal Time
- -401K with company match
- -Aflac Supplemental Insurance (Life, Disability, etc.)
- -Company promotes from within- Opportunities for Advancement
- -On-going training opportunities & Annual Increases!
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Office experience preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work Mon-to-Fri, 6:30am to 3pm AND 8am to 4pm.
Castor Materials Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.