BJ’s Wholesale Club Jobs – Produce Clerk Jobs Employment in Richmond, VA USA. BJ’s Wholesale Club Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current BJ’s Wholesale Club USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for BJ’s Wholesale Club Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for BJ’s Wholesale Club Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at BJ’s Wholesale Club Careers site. You can make here BJ’s Wholesale Club Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest BJ’s Wholesale Club Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at BJ’s Wholesale Club Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at BJ’s Wholesale Club.
BJ’s Wholesale Club Jobs – Apply Now for Produce Clerk Careers Richmond, VA
Best Jobs in BJ’s Wholesale Club:- BJ’s Wholesale Club Careers site has published BJ’s Wholesale Club Jobs notification for Produce Clerk Position. Candidates who have required qualification or equivalent work experience can apply online through BJ’s Wholesale Club Recruitment site. The location of this Produce Clerk Position is Virginia.
BJ’s Wholesale Club Jobs description related to this Produce Clerk Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
BJ’s Wholesale Club Jobs Summary According to BJ’s Wholesale Club Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- BJ’s Wholesale Club
Name of Profile :- Produce Clerk
Job Location :- Virginia
Salary :- $11.79 Per Hour
Sorts, displays, removes, and replenishes fresh fruits and vegetables in the produce department. Maintains the overall environment of the department by providing assistance to Members through product knowledge and customer service. Ensures that all produce meets or exceeds company quality standards.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Provides assistance to Members in the produce department. Answers questions, recommends products and safe handling tips, and assists Members with finding products throughout the club.
- Inspects, rotates, and stores produce upon delivery. Ensures that all received produce meets or exceeds company produce standards
- Rotates produce on the sales floor to ensure optimal freshness and variety. Ensures cases and display areas are fully stocked. Keeps the produce displays neat and clean. Removes products that are no longer suitable for sale.
- Maintains the produce reserve stock area. Dates and rotates all back stock items. Ensures the storage area is organized and condensed daily.
- Follows established guidelines when disposing of damaged, spoiled, and/or expired products.
- Assists Produce Supervisor with inventory and order processing as needed.
- Cleans and sanitizes all produce equipment, display fixtures, and areas, including the produce cooler and refrigerated display cases.
- Generates signage for produce goods and performs price check functions when necessary. Ensures all items are accurately priced and signed.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other departments as needed.
- Work experience in a produce department preferred.
- Knowledge of fruit and vegetables preferred, including seasonal items.
- At least 18 years of age.
Environmental Job Conditions
- Most of the time is spent moving about frequently on hard surfaces and positioning oneself to examine or scan merchandise, including bending, climbing, crawling, handling, pulling, reaching, and/or stooping.
- Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects greater than 30 pounds with assistance.
- Located in a comfortable indoor environment with frequent exposure to temperature extremes from freezers, ovens, and/or coolers.