Belk Jobs – Store Manager Jobs Employment in High Point, North Carolina, USA. Belk Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Belk USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Belk Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Belk Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Belk Careers site. You can make here Belk Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Belk Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Belk Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Belk.
Belk Jobs – Apply Now for Store Manager Careers High Point, North Carolina
Best Jobs in Belk:- Belk Careers site has published Belk Jobs notification for Store Manager Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through Belk Recruitment site. The location of this Store Manager Position is North Carolina.
Belk Jobs description related to this Store Manager Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Belk Jobs Summary According to Belk Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Belk
Name of Profile :- Store Manager
Job Location :- North Carolina
Salary :- $44003.00 Per Year
The Store Manager reports to Regional Manager and ensures the uniform execution of the Division direction within their store.
Sales & Profit
- Meeting or exceeding store sales and profit plans through the training, coaching & managing of the sales staff.
- Provide training & communication of meeting or exceeding Service Excellence goals to sales staff.
- Communication with Regional Manager and BSS merchants regarding merchandise issues and needs.
- Merchandise consistently presented in store with Belk visual and merchandising standards.
- Coordinate timely floor setup for all promotional and seasonal activity.
- Ensure shrinkage control and Loss Prevention in store through the continual management of associates.
- Proper execution of all existing systems and procedures, and ownership of new system implementations and processes.
- Communicate & manage associates on price integrity in the store, including timely completion of permanent price changes.
- Ensure that all price changes are communicated through the approved channels, and report all deviations to the Regional Manager/Price Manager
- Ensure the ROCC the Dock process is being followed to ensure that merchandise is on the sales floor per the ROCC the Dock productivity standards
Expense Planning & Management
- Adhering to annual expense budgets for store to achieve profit goals.
- Monitoring store payroll and non-payroll expenses to achieve annual expense % goals.
- Taking timely action on expense budget variances.
- Adequate staffing in all departments to meet customer service expectations.
- Responsible for leading Workload Planning process.
• People Development
- Conducting timely reviews and communicating development needs to team. Set goals and identify areas for improvement.
- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting and retaining quality associates while ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Maintaining high store morale through efficient, timely communications of policies and other information. Follow through on all concerns or problems that develop within the store.
- Provide effective coaching in order to improve performance of all associates.
- Communicate with associates on possible career paths and advancement opportunities.
- Ensuring execution of Associate Engagement Surveys. Reviewing with store management team and Regional Manager. Ensure follow-up is completed to address issues and improve the overall associate engagement of the store. Conduct listening sessions on a regular basis.
- Ensure HR guidelines are being met, such as hiring to the store matrix, maximizing Weekend Hours Utilization, and proactively completing associate turnover plans.
Education / Experience Requirements:
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Four-year college degree or experience in retail management.
- Proficient in computer business-related computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc).
- Excellent supervisory, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Ability to use computer keyboard, standard telephone and other related business equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 72 lbs at floor level and above shoulder height.
- Ability to push / pull receiving equipment weighing up to 500 lbs such as rolling flats, z-racks and pallet jacks.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to twist, bend and stoop to retrieve items from floor, shelves, racks, and hooks and place items on floor, shelves, racks and hooks
- Ability to work at a safe and steady pace.
Belkcareers.com is committed to making the on-line application experience easy and accessible to individuals with disabilities. We are constantly making improvements to comply with the spirit of the “Americans with Disabilities Act,” and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. If any of the information on the belkcareers.com website is not accessible to you due to a disability, please contact us via email at [email protected] Please provide the location of the inaccessible information and the format you wish to have the information presented and we will be happy to send it to you, either via your email address or a separate mailing address you provide. If you prefer, you may contact one of our friendly Shared Services representatives at 1-800-588-3700 and we will be happy to assist you with the application process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We treat all our associates and candidates as equals. We require all associates and managers to do so too and comply with employment laws and regulations. All personnel actions are conducted in the spirit of equal employment. We are committed to recruit, train, promote and retain associates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification and expression, national origin, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.