BakeMark Jobs – Inside Sales Representative Jobs Employment in Shakopee, Minnesota, USA. BakeMark Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current BakeMark USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for BakeMark Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for BakeMark Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at BakeMark Careers site. You can make here BakeMark Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest BakeMark Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at BakeMark Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at BakeMark.
BakeMark Jobs – Apply Now for Inside Sales Representative Careers Shakopee, Minnesota
Best Jobs in BakeMark :- BakeMark Careers site has published BakeMark Jobs notification for Inside Sales Representative Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through BakeMark Recruitment site. The location of this Inside Sales Representative Position is Minnesota.
BakeMark Jobs description related to this Inside Sales Representative Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
BakeMark Jobs Summary According to BakeMark Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- BakeMark
Name of Profile :- Inside Sales Representative
Job Location :- Minnesota
Salary :- $55286.00 per year
Full Job Description
At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options at a very low employee cost)
- 401K (generous retirement benefits) with a Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (24 days in your first year)
BakeMark USA is the leading national bakery ingredients and product distributor in the nation. It is the responsibility of the Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) to grow sales of the company products and services utilizing the approach, strategies, and tactics prescribed by the Company. The ISR will be a sustaining resource to the customer’s business by effective communication of BakeMark USA’s total product and service offerings. The ISR is responsible for the customers’ every day supply needs including covering vacation relief, search and prospect all avenues to source and close qualified leads. Working as a part of the sales force and supporting the territory alignment’s success, ISR will be running reports and analysis to actionize the initiatives, goals and drive sales. ISR are to generate new customers and grow market share, sales planning, and ensuring customer satisfaction in all areas of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the growth and achieving established budgets.
- Responsible for the execution of BakeMark USA’s strategy of achieving and maintaining the dominant market share position in the baking industry by taking steps necessary to identify and obtain orders for 100% of supply needs of the customers.
- Act as an extension of the outside sales force to proactively grow ingredient and product sales.
- Responsible to support the territory alignment by executing of the Company’s initiatives, to promote BakeMark’s core business – self-manufactured products, exclusives brands, gourmet ingredient program, and promotions.
- Responsible for establishing new accounts by compiling lists of prospective customers for the use of sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, internet, networking, and other sources.
- Qualifying new customer leads by performing continual searches for new customer prospecting and penetrating line items in existing accounts.
- Responsible to cover vacation relief by visiting, calling, and taking orders in the same schedule and manner to which our customers have become accustomed.
- The ISR role will develop into an Outside Sales Representative, in the field, and will be eligible for commission, bonus, and compensation plans which will be explained in the transition memo.
- The ISR experience, training, and skills acquired performing their duties will position them to become an outside sales representative in the field.
- ISR will attend sales training, demonstrations, shows, conventions, and meeting which pertain to BakeMark and supporting sales as directed by manager.
- Requirement to complete all training, BakeMark University, BakeMark Rookie training, and study all literature available on BakeMark USA website as directed by manager.
- Responsible for running, managing, and analyzing daily, weekly, and period reports to monitor accountability, relevance, and measurability.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
A detailed job description will be provided to qualified candidates during the selection process.