Array Jobs – Site Reliability Engineer Jobs Employment in Naperville, Illinois, USA. Array Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Array USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Array Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Array Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Array Careers site. You can make here Array Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Array Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Array Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Array .
Array Jobs – Apply Now for Site Reliability Engineer Careers Naperville, Illinois
Best Jobs in Array :- Array Careers site has published Array Jobs notification for Site Reliability Engineer Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through Array Recruitment site. The location of this Site Reliability Engineer Position is Illinois.
Array Jobs description related to this Site Reliability Engineer Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Array Jobs Summary According to Array Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Array
Array of Profile :- Site Reliability Engineer
Job Location :- Illinois
Salary :- $41.57 per hour
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
- Evangelize best practices for building and operating highly reliable systems.
- Consult in system design to meet reliability and capacity requirements
- Constantly optimizing performance and reliability
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones through DevOps methodologies.
- Automate infrastructure and configuration management.
- Conduct timely post-mortems of production infrastructure incidents.
- Assist with all aspects of operational security and PCI compliance.
- Seek out potential threats to security and reliability and advocate solutions
- Passion for reliable, scalable, observable software with strong sense of ownership.
- 5+ years experience developing and monitoring mission-critical systems.
- Hands on experience with Docker and docker-compose.
- Proficiency working with and understanding a containerized development workflow
- Strong background in Linux/UNIX administration (e.g. RedHat/CentOS 7/Alpine Linux).
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Packer and Terraform.
- Experience in deploying large scale Docker based environments with OpenShift or Kubernetes, or similar product.
- Experience with languages like Bash, Python, or Node.js.
- Experience implementing Application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies
- Experience using devops tooling/modules with VMware vSphere’s API.
- Proficiency administering a CI/CD pipeline (we use Gitlab).
- Proficiency with networking fundamentals, diagnostic, troubleshooting, etc.
- Proficient in using command line tools to quickly triage and fix production issues.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL, HTML, XML
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing CI/CD Blue/Green Deployments using Gitlab CI/CD • You’re a wizard with Terraform
- Project Atomic (Red Hat and Fedora atomic host)
- Build and maintain data stores with PostgreSQL
- Implement Keepalived / Linux HA in a scalable environment
- In-depth knowledge of distributed computing and data systems, multi-region presence, high traffic websites.
- In-depth knowledge of immutable infrastructure, compostable infrastructure, and/or serverless computing.
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses