Appspace Jobs – Customer Care Triage Specialist Jobs Employment in Dallas, Texas, USA. Appspace Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current Appspace USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for Appspace Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Appspace Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Appspace Careers site. You can make here Appspace Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest Appspace Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Appspace Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Appspace.
Appspace Jobs – Apply Now for Customer Care Triage Specialist Careers Dallas, Texas
Best Jobs in Appspace:- Appspace Careers site has published Appspace Jobs notification for Customer Care Triage Specialist Position. Candidates who have required qualification can apply online through Appspace Recruitment site. The location of this Customer Care Triage Specialist Position is Texas.
Appspace Jobs description related to this Customer Care Triage Specialist Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Appspace Jobs Summary According to Appspace Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- Appspace
Name of Profile :- Customer Care Triage Specialist
Job Location :- Texas
Salary :- $74347.00 per year
Full Job Description
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Dallas, TX, Appspace’s platform helps organizations build an exceptional workplace experience with simple communication and space management tools. With offices in the US, UK, UAE, and Malaysia, plus remote experts in a dozen other countries, we provide global support to thousands of customers that trust us to help them communicate with their teams and modernize their workplace experiences.
The primary purpose of the Customer Care Triage Specialist role is to provide administrative support to the Customer Care department. The ideal candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively to a diverse client base of large and small customers of varying technical abilities.
- Answer Customer Care phone lines and minimize the number of calls that flow to voicemail.
- Manage online chat communications; log in and respond to all online chat inquiries
- Make the first response on all phone and chat support inquiries by asking appropriate fact finding questions to clearly identify and understand the client’s issue
- Monitor queue for new support cases in Salesforce and make the first response to ensure our adherence to SLA standards.
- Retrieve snapshots of any errors and gather logs to attach to the ticket
- Escalate cases for critical support tickets following established guidelines
- Stay organized and document all customer interactions using company CRM (Salesforce) and related tools
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Care leadership team.
- Ability to work professionally in fast-paced, high-volume, multi-tasking environment while remaining calm and poised under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, helpful, and passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Proficient in the Google Workplace Suite
- Prior experience in a help desk support role strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Salesforce preferred
- Associates degree or equivalent/related work experience (2-5 years)
- Unlimited PTO Policy (Covers Vacation, Sick & Personal Days)
- 4 weeks paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work opportunities
- 401k Plan – 4% Company match
- 9 Company Holidays
- Company provided laptop (Choice of Mac, PC, Chromebook)
- Casual Dress
Appspace Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, marital status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Appspace is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.