ADM Jobs – Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager Jobs Employment in Clinton, Iowa, USA. ADM Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in USA. Current ADM USA Jobs. Coming Soon Federal Government Jobs for ADM Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for ADM Jobs Employment in USA. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at ADM Careers site. You can make here ADM Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest ADM Careers Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at ADM Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by usa.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at ADM.
ADM Jobs – Apply Now for Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager Careers Clinton, Iowa
Best Jobs in ADM:- ADM Careers site has published ADM Jobs notification for Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager Position. Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or equivalent can apply online through ADM Recruitment site. The location of this Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager Position is Iowa.
ADM Jobs description related to this Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
ADM Jobs Summary According to ADM Careers Site
|Recruiting Agency :- ADM
Name of Profile :- Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager
Job Location :- Iowa
Salary :- $61,486.00 Per Year
This position is responsible for the overall quality and food safety at the ADM Clinton, IA corn and oilseeds processing facility. This is accomplished through both providing leadership and direction within the facility, and being a strong and collaborative partner cross functionally. This position will have responsibility to lead Food Safety and Quality progress as well as develop a vision for long-term strategy to ensure continued success. This position reports to the Carbohydrates Divisional Food Safety Manager, North America.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan, coordinate and direct facility quality assurance, food safety and quality control programs designed to ensure production of safe, high quality products consistent with ADM standards as well as Federal, State and Local law requirements
- You will lead Quality Dept. colleagues to seek information and investigate all quality and food safety related deviations/rejections and non-conformities with the goal of determining actual root cause
- Lead, manage, investigate and report customer complaints
- Correspond with customers and vendors in relation to non-conformity questions or products
- Handle multiple priorities while maintaining Quality requirements
- Focus on food safety and customer/consumer needs in all aspects of work
- Lead, coordinate and bolster food safety programs and training
- Bring forth new ideas and improvements to Quality protocols and procedures
- Maintain procedures and documents for the Quality Department and participate in audits (FSSC 22000, Customer Audits, etc.)
- Lead specification development and revisions
- Identify ways of improving efficiency with focus on EBITDA
- You will empower technicians to achieve high quality goals through a policy of shared data, responsibility and decision-making
- Train colleagues on new/modified procedures
- Participate in and lead Quality discussions within cross-functional teams to ensure quality requirements are met
- Educate and work with R&D on Quality Control capabilities and procedures
- You will champion continuous improvement opportunities to improve supply chain efficiencies, output and ability to react to customer concerns
- Identify and correct gaps in the process from development to manufacturing
- Involvement in raw material supply for new and alternate supplier approval
- Manage and represent standard methodologies for the environmental monitoring program
- Provide technical support to all flavor locations within North America
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related technical area; flavor industry experience preferred
- Previous management experience
- Strong focus and understanding of food safety
- Familiarity with FSMA, HACCP, GFSI and regulatory compliance
- Strong analytical background (GC/GCMS and HPLC experience)
- Strong microbiological knowledge specific to the food and beverage industry
- Proven customer orientation
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Confirmed ability to utilize independent discernment when problem solving or other instances
- Capable of succeeding within a cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and positively influence outcomes
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced and dynamic environment handling multiple tasks simultaneously to closure
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Employees in this position working at this location are [or may be] exposed to various potential chemical and food allergens due to the nature of our business and the requirements of the job. If there is any reason such exposure would interfere with your ability to perform this role or work at the location, please notify the hiring manager.
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.